Author Topic: collide games to make them perfect(fusion)  (Read 4104 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
collide games to make them perfect(fusion)
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:17:30 am »
some of u allready played vanquish and bayonetta 1 and binary domain.
i was thinking that if these games would be fused it would be a action game never experienced before.

these goes for many games in the sega world. and it has been done before. for example the shenmue fighting style is so virtua fighter alike. its kinda stiff yet so plesant to use. these attributes of games become really good.
even tho shenmue was an expensive game but the fighting style was almost fully integrated from virtua fighter*

wrong combos such as virua fighter rpg.
many peeps dont really like this game. but to me its ok cause i can play a single offline phantasy star offline game and have some fighting and a good story instead of only text like in pso 1 and 2
so to me the virtua fighter rpg succeeded. but obviously not to the masses.

as for the old gen. (let us call it classic)
i find it strange that games like soleil or as called crusader centy in the states was a way better game then zelda when you look at its fysics. but it wasnt really a full rpg. more of a adventure rpg but not quite like zelda. if they would have combined these powerfull tools it would have been the real deal.

so i talk a lot yeah and i know but my main question to the forum:

What is the combination you would like to see and why?

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: collide games to make them perfect(fusion)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 09:05:13 pm »
I want to see Call of Duty mixed with Fifa, it would save the world economy.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 09:17:17 pm »
I want to see Call of Duty mixed with Fifa, it would save the world economy.

Cristiano Ronaldo dribbling away under fire. Messi headshots him on the goal line.
SEG4GES

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 04:50:10 am »

Cristiano Ronaldo dribbling away under fire. Messi headshots him on the goal line.

What a marvelous idea. why didnt that come to my mind. and messi can become yellow like sonic and he will have to get rings before the time runs out. damn homey we should put that on kickstarter this is a revolutionary inovative view on the sports of soccer.