Author Topic: Adam and Eve...  (Read 57112 times)

Offline Waffle

• Banned
Re: Adam and Eve...
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2011, 04:43:02 am »
Good God, you sound more and more like some evil supervillain from some faraway land.  Pray tell, how is my country some "evil terrorist state"?
Because America has its parasitical tentacles over every inch of the globe with no care for the destruction they cause?

Just to think of some random examples: on-going mass murders in Yemen and Pakistan from 'drone attacks', the concentration camp for political enemies in Cuba, air raids in Libya, arming every Islamic nutcase with a pick-up truck in Libya, providing free arms and conducting the sale of arms to other nations when they know the intent is for attacking civilians (Israel is the easiest example), starving over 1 million Iraqi children to death, supporting Communist terrorists in Europe (Germany [killed 2.5 million children and women after WW2], Serbia), attacking Serbia and creating the Islamic state of Kosovo, stamping military bases all over the world, faking attacks and threats by others then invading them (Vietnam, Iraq), destroying the natural environments of other countries (America purposely deforested as much of Germany and Vietnam as they could, pure evil), et cetera.

In most Muslim terrorist attacks, the person who had done the attacking is usually defined as a "Muslim Extremist". Why can't this Christian terrorist who made a 1,000 page manifesto be labeled under "Christian Extremist"? I mean, there's TONS of variations of Christians. Most are the go to church on Sunday and that's about it, to Jesus Camp, to those "GOD HATES FAGS" guys. Being Muslim does not automatically make you some evil no more than a Christian is. It depends on how far some twist the religious teaching to meet thier own ideals.
I am not sure if this is in response to me? If you want to call him a Christian terrorist or extremist, go ahead. The same applies if you want to say Christians are equal to Muslims. I dislike Muslims more than Christians, but I still dislike Christians. It makes me quite happy to see them at each other's throats. Nothing is more amusing than seeing your enemies fighting each other.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2011, 04:46:18 am »
@-nSega54-

OK, I get it. But now what? Are going to discuss something other than the individual's religion or are we just going to perpetually repeat "Christian fundamentalist" as if his belief system was the cause for the mass shooting?

And speaking of blaming Muslims for wrongdoing, here's the text from who is considered to be the Primum Movens of Islamophobia in America:
Al-Qaida is to terror what the Mafia is to crime. But its goal is not making money. Its goal is remaking the world and imposing its radical beliefs on people everywhere.

The terrorists practice a fringe form of Islamic extremism that has been rejected by Muslim scholars and the vast majority of Muslim clerics; a fringe movement that perverts the peaceful teachings of Islam.

It is worth noting that extremists groups such as Al-Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah have murdered far more muslims than actually fighting against the evil west that they despite so much.

The same with the Norway nutjob who claims to be a white knight for Christianity even though most of his victims do not match in any way, shape or form the profile of what he was going for.

So here's an idea, how about we drop the labels, stop splitting these actions into very specific files and treat them as they are: terrorists and madmen.

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2011, 04:49:13 am »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Myths-of-Islam.htm

Here is an interesting website about Islam, to counter what Max Cady posts.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2011, 05:04:52 am »
I think the issue with religion and discussion of religion is that people that have believes in such things aren't open to talk about facts. They are too busy ignoring facts and believing stories that people have been telling for thousands of years.

I believe that part of Religion becomes culture and celebrating aspects of it is fine. Christmas, Easter etc. I don't mind this. I do mind the people that think they need to kill 90 innocent people on an island to achieve some religious gain or blow themselves up due to some God.

The facts are that religions hardly make sense. You can hate on evolution and say it doesn't exist, but that is ignorant. There is far too much prove of existence of evolution to ignore it. To say no is very stupid.

As for 'doesn't mean there isn't a creator'. Well, since most Christians and other religious groups like to find holes in other people's theories, especially evolution. Explain this. If 'coming form nothing' is a joke, where did God come from? In the end its always going to be from nothing.

We as a human civilization have to move on, find answers. Not believe what some book says is right. If we still did this, we would be in caves, telling our children how the world is flat and how God controls the rain.

Imagine all the things we have disprove that the church used to believe, events that happen that are now explained. Do you think the people that wrote the bible actually knew the truth or that they tried to explain what they couldn't grasp?

Think about it. This world isn't created for us. We adapted to it by course of evolution. If this world is perfect for us, explain that to the starving kids in the world.
True, while i don't support any religion, its hard not to get swayed by the faith aspect of it especially in a time of a disaster. It was humbling to experience that during my time in tokyo after the EQ where the strong cultural belif of ones country combines with the faith or faith(s) of that particular country and peoples determination to help their fellow countryman/woman. 

Offline Ben

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2011, 12:07:58 pm »
Saudi Arabia is not a poor, third-world country, and it is directly supported and loved by Americans and their underlings. Many of the Mosques in European countries are directly funded and supported with education material from Saudi Arabia. It is also built on Muhammad (thus Islam)'s ideals - just as the Vatican represents Western European Christianity.

Saudi Arabia is not "poor", you're correct, but the vast majority of their money (90%) comes from their oil exports, and that's money that generally benefits the government directly. I wouldn't call the population rich by any means, though to be fair, the government is making efforts to expand privatized industry....right now they pretty much control it all.

What are 'those' ? People who do not follow the filth and lies coming from America?

America is the biggest terrorist state and threat to the world, not some fake boogie man who lives in caves.

People who believe that the World Trade Center was not hit by an airplane and people who make ridiculous claims such as "Bin Laden has been dead for years."

Everywhere Muslims go, they form ghettos around Mosques and effectively invade the countries they have migrated to. Just search European 'no-go areas', France is full of them.

That's because they are poor and mistreated by the system. It's similar to poor urban neighborhoods in the US; they're predominantly black because African Americans have suffered years of oppression and many are born into these ghettos into poor families with no hope of moving up. It's similar to the poor areas in Paris and other such places with Muslims. Again, this isn't a phenomenon unique to Muslims. It happens all over the world (often to non-whites predominantly) in ghetto areas.

It seems more like the birth of Jews. Obviously it makes no sense that humanity was created that way, there are too many diverse types of people. Plus they go beyond just Adam and Eve. The rest seem entirely Jewish to me.

lmao dude if you read the stories, Adam and Eve weren't Jewish. They had no religion, they were just people who were meant to live in complete seclusion from the knowledge of the rest of the world any sort of conscience. Yeah in later stories the peoples' Jewish faith plays a part but you do realize that God in the Jewish faith and God in the Christian faith is the same entity, right? And that all the people who eventually founded Christianity were Jewish?

Seriously, answer these questions. I want to know how Muslims are not purely at fault. Then tell me how Christians would have had the excuse to convince people to go on holy wars to restore these areas otherwise.

lol holy wars to "restore" these areas. A little off topic, but check out some African countries where Christian missionaries have invaded and forced their religion on the natives, they're not doing any better for it. Anyway, to deny Christian responsibility for the frigging CRUSADES is just insane.

Let's not forget the Christian explorers who massacred and enslaved countless Natives in America, Africa, and anywhere else they attempted to colonize. "They're not Christian? Fuck 'em!"

Well, to be fair the US has done some fucked up shit, that is undeniable. Waffle is no doubt over-exaggerating, but we have done some fucked up shit that could be classified as terrorism, especially if we take the term by its' literal dictionary definition.

Oh dude don't encourage him. If the US ever develops a history similar to Germany's or Cambodia's then we'll talk. Since the US was founded the worst I can think of is the forced migration of the Natives, but that wasn't an all-out massacre. They weren't being stood up in front of pits that they dug and then gunned down. Read up on the Khmer Rouge or of course Hitler's regime to see what some "fucked up shit that can be classified as terrorism" is.

Because America has its parasitical tentacles over every inch of the globe with no care for the destruction they cause?

Just to think of some random examples: on-going mass murders in Yemen and Pakistan from 'drone attacks', the concentration camp for political enemies in Cuba, air raids in Libya, arming every Islamic nutcase with a pick-up truck in Libya, providing free arms and conducting the sale of arms to other nations when they know the intent is for attacking civilians (Israel is the easiest example), starving over 1 million Iraqi children to death, supporting Communist terrorists in Europe (Germany [killed 2.5 million children and women after WW2], Serbia), attacking Serbia and creating the Islamic state of Kosovo, stamping military bases all over the world, faking attacks and threats by others then invading them (Vietnam, Iraq), destroying the natural environments of other countries (America purposely deforested as much of Germany and Vietnam as they could, pure evil), et cetera.

People demand our help, as I told Sharky. America did not want to enter Libya, we were pressured by Europe to do so and eventually gave in. If people don't want our help they should stop asking for it. Israel does not make it their mission to attack civilians, unlike the Palestinian extremists who you seem to be defending.

Hint to Palestinians; don't suicide-bomb CIVILIANS in a country in mass numbers and expect NO retaliation from that country. (Durrrrr.)

*It's so incredibly stupid to watch the Palestinians attempt to gain back the parts of Israel that they've lost by SUICIDE bombing Israel civilians. Not at all a great strategy to gain world sympathy except from....well,....an INCREDIBLY, erm, select few.*

Saying America faked 9/11 is hilarious.

Destroying countries we're at war with; Well, yeah, WE'RE AT WAR. Deforesting Vietnam was believed to be necessary because American troops were being ambushed and attacked constantly in the forests by the enemy. Nowadays such action wouldn't likely be taken but back then people didn't care about shit like that. Nobody cared about the environment at all before the 1970s. Unfortunate but true. 

OK, I get it. But now what? Are going to discuss something other than the individual's religion or are we just going to perpetually repeat "Christian fundamentalist" as if his belief system was the cause for the mass shooting?

Well yeah, lol, but I don't think a lot of people are even saying that. I think religion's coming up more because Christians are putting it in the spotlight by denying it than anything else, tbh. And yeah there's no sense on dwelling on this, of course. There are psychos in every religion.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:38:33 pm by -nSega54- »

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2011, 07:22:49 am »
People who believe that the World Trade Center was not hit by an airplane and people who make ridiculous claims such as "Bin Laden has been dead for years."
They could still have staged it by allowing it to occur, or facilitated the destruction. Pearl Harbour, for instance, was allowed to happen, despite being fully done by Japan. 9/11 could be the same thing.

That's because they are poor and mistreated by the system. It's similar to poor urban neighborhoods in the US; they're predominantly black because African Americans have suffered years of oppression and many are born into these ghettos into poor families with no hope of moving up. It's similar to the poor areas in Paris and other such places with Muslims. Again, this isn't a phenomenon unique to Muslims. It happens all over the world to non-whites of all types.
No it is not similar to American ghettos. These are people who immigrated to France based on their own free will with the purpose of expanding the economy. Instead they created secluded ghettos of violence, essentially invading segments of the country where others cannot even visit unless they are Muslims. Over half of all Imams in France are on welfare even. They are human parasites and a threat to everyone different from themselves.

And do not start the anti-white racism. White people are the least racist people to the point of stupidity. The African immigrants in France are far more racist. A game they play is to attack French girls then upload videos of it to YouTube, calling it 'happy slapping' - essentially it is beating women for a joke due to them being another race. They also do it to Chinese immigrants in France.

Even right now immigrants are rioting, burning, and looting en masse in London and the Let's Not Hurt Anyone's Feelings Police Brigade are too incompetent to do anything about it. Though this might be the breaking-point of these self-destructive views.

lmao dude if you read the stories, Adam and Eve weren't Jewish. They had no religion, they were just people who were meant to live in complete seclusion from the knowledge of the rest of the world any sort of conscience. Yeah in later stories the peoples' Jewish faith plays a part but you do realize that God in the Jewish faith and God in the Christian faith is the same entity, right? And that all the people who eventually founded Christianity were Jewish?
Some do not consider Jesus Jewish as his father was a Roman soldier, though a lot of people like to think god is Jesus' father (which he obviously is not...).  I also think Christians believe that Jews worship a false god.

lol holy wars to "restore" these areas. A little off topic, but check out some African countries where Christian missionaries have invaded and forced their religion on the natives, they're not doing any better for it. Anyway, to deny Christian responsibility for the frigging CRUSADES is just insane.
That is not a little off topic, it is entirely off topic. It answers nothing.

Let's not forget the Christian explorers who massacred and enslaved countless Natives in America, Africa, and anywhere else they attempted to colonize. "They're not Christian? Fuck 'em!"
What is your point? I am not even trying to defend Christians. Get out of Jon Stewart's Fox News Battle Mode.

Oh dude don't encourage him. If the US ever develops a history similar to Germany's or Cambodia's then we'll talk. Since the US was founded the worst I can think of is the forced migration of the Natives, but that wasn't an all-out massacre. They weren't being stood up in front of pits that they dug and then gunned down. Read up on the Khmer Rouge or of course Hitler's regime to see what some "fucked up shit that can be classified as terrorism" is.
So let us just ignore all the examples I provided. People being tortured in an American concentration camp right now is not terrorism. We can just blame it on Germany and Cambodia.

Hint to Palestinians; don't suicide-bomb CIVILIANS in a country in mass numbers and expect NO retaliation from that country. (Durrrrr.)
That is easier to say when Israel gets free American weapons and they get nothing. How else are they supposed to fight back? They usually are attacking 'settler colonies' to deter more Israeli immigrants. It is of course not the fault of the settlers, but logically it makes sense to target these as they are the easiest targets and it gets the point across.

And for an example of Israeli terrorism: they like to fly their fighter jets over Palestinian homes repeatedly for days just to torture them with intensive vibrations and noise. It is impossible for anyone to even sleep in these conditions. It does not achieve anything, it is purely to terrorise people, which is terrorism.

Saying America faked 9/11 is hilarious.
Cool because I never stated that. I never even mentioned Afghanistan in that list.

Destroying countries we're at war with; Well, yeah, WE'RE AT WAR. Deforesting Vietnam was believed to be necessary because American troops were being ambushed and attacked constantly in the forests by the enemy. Nowadays such action wouldn't likely be taken but back then people didn't care about shit like that. Nobody cared about the environment at all before the 1970s. Unfortunate but true.
You are at war with the natural environment? I thought it would be the ideology of the people in authority. This is why it is so easy to hate Americans. Even if you are uninvolved in their conflict, they end up attacking you and devastating the part of the world you live in. As I stated earlier, it is nothing other than pure evil. And no, not everyone thinks like an American concerning environmentalism. National parks starting appearing in the 1800s, and modern environmentalism was strong in Europe since the 1930s - in many areas much stronger than today.

Offline Ben

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2011, 12:31:38 pm »
Alright these posts are getting a bit long at this point, I'm going to try to scale mine back with the next couple posts or so.

They could still have staged it by allowing it to occur, or facilitated the destruction. Pearl Harbour, for instance, was allowed to happen, despite being fully done by Japan. 9/11 could be the same thing.

Pearl Harbor being "allowed to happen" is debatable. There is evidence of course to suggest that the US may have known some facts in advance, yes, but the extent of the information known is subject for debate. If the US knows of an "impending attack" and nothing else, there isn't anything that can really be done.

9/11 is the same way.....first of all, it was certainly not "allowed" to happen. Did the US know that some terrorists were in our country? Yeah. They could have even known of an impending plot on 9/11 (again, debatable) but that's not enough information to go by to do anything. The magnitude of the attacks and the form they took was something completely unexpected and, well, new. Hijacking commercial airliners and using them as missiles was a plot that there's been little precedent for. Hijackings have almost never been suicide missions.  If the US expected a massive terrorist plot the scale of 9/11 on that day, would they have allowed Bush to go to his scheduled reading session with the kindergardeners in that Florida school? If you were the President and knew of an impending terrorist attack, reading to kids would probably be the last thing on your mind. But there he was, sitting, stammering, reading books to kids in that Florida classroom (because he was too much of a pussy to do anything else and was clearly caught totally off guard by the attack) when our country was experiencing the greatest attack ever on its home soil.

The one thing conspiracy theorists (And there are MANY of them in America; as much as 40% of our population believe 9/11 was either staged or our government was complicit) never seem to want to take into account is coincidence....there IS such thing as coincidence. You can go back and analyze little things and make certain leaps, but some things just can't be expected or prepared for....and I believe that 9/11 was one of those things. Nowadays I think it's a different story, but back then, we were just stupidly unprepared for an attack.

I'll tell you this. We had a surplus when Bill Clinton left office. 9/11 happened, and we are still facing the economic effects from it and from our actions taken in response to it.....what is it, a 10 trillion dollar debt? Some ridiculously high number? Dude no country wishes that upon itself, it's ridiculous to think that way.

No it is not similar to American ghettos. These are people who immigrated to France based on their own free will with the purpose of expanding the economy. Instead they created secluded ghettos of violence, essentially invading segments of the country where others cannot even visit unless they are Muslims. Over half of all Imams in France are on welfare even. They are human parasites and a threat to everyone different from themselves.

Well I won't pretend to be knowledgeable on European ghettos. Riots in Europe on the part of immigrants are nothing new, France dealt with it a couple years back as well. Again, it's important to consider WHY these people are rioting when trying to understand exactly who is at fault, and you'd see that many factors are at play. I'm not defending rioters, but again, to say that the government has no responsibility AT ALL is to ignore a situation that's gone on for years.

England, I have no idea about, I don't know their situation or any of that stuff, so I won't comment. I do find it funny that you're bashing these people for rioting to get their point across yet you support suicide bombers in Palestine.

And do not start the anti-white racism. White people are the least racist people to the point of stupidity. The African immigrants in France are far more racist. A game they play is to attack French girls then upload videos of it to YouTube, calling it 'happy slapping' - essentially it is beating women for a joke due to them being another race. They also do it to Chinese immigrants in France.

And there's a history of white people killing black people by hanging them from trees just for fun.

Some do not consider Jesus Jewish as his father was a Roman soldier, though a lot of people like to think god is Jesus' father (which he obviously is not...).  I also think Christians believe that Jews worship a false god.

It's the same God. Literally, the same God. Christians believe that the God from the Old Testament stories fathered their messiah. Jews do not believe that Christ is the messiah. That's the key difference in the religions. And it's a key difference, but the God they worship is the same. Christians simply worship this god through a messiah whereas Jews do not.

I don't doubt that some Christians feel that Jews worship a "false god" but outside of their obvious total ignorance of both their and the Jewish faith, I have no clue whatsoever how they came to that conclusion.

What is your point? I am not even trying to defend Christians. Get out of Jon Stewart's Fox News Battle Mode.

What do you mean you're not trying to defend Christians? According to you, they're completely and totally innocent and free of blame in every single conflict they've ever been in.

So let us just ignore all the examples I provided. People being tortured in an American concentration camp right now is not terrorism. We can just blame it on Germany and Cambodia.

Civilians are being abducted and gassed to death in American concentration camps? Where?

That is easier to say when Israel gets free American weapons and they get nothing. How else are they supposed to fight back? They usually are attacking 'settler colonies' to deter more Israeli immigrants. It is of course not the fault of the settlers, but logically it makes sense to target these as they are the easiest targets and it gets the point across.

Dude they are not just attacking "settler colonies" they've blown up busses, cafes, etc. in major Israeli cities. And the only point I see Palestinians getting across by electing a terrorist regime and suicide bombing civilians, including children, is that these people would be no allies to the free world and do not deserve their own country. Certainly not the message they're intending to get across, but terrorism is never a good way to achieve your goals.

And for an example of Israeli terrorism: they like to fly their fighter jets over Palestinian homes repeatedly for days just to torture them with intensive vibrations and noise. It is impossible for anyone to even sleep in these conditions. It does not achieve anything, it is purely to terrorise people, which is terrorism.

I'm actually not aware of this, but this wouldn't be completely uncommon. South Korea sets up giant speakers at their border with North Korea and blares Christmas music into North Korea at Christmas time. (N. Korea is an atheist nation.) They also blare anti-communist propaganda, among other things. It's not a problem unique to Israel, if that's really the case.

Cool because I never stated that. I never even mentioned Afghanistan in that list.

What do you mean you never said that? You said Bin Laden was dead before 9/11 even happened, and you said this;

" faking attacks and threats by others then invading them (Vietnam, Iraq), "

Faking what attacks?

You are at war with the natural environment? I thought it would be the ideology of the people in authority. This is why it is so easy to hate Americans. Even if you are uninvolved in their conflict, they end up attacking you and devastating the part of the world you live in. As I stated earlier, it is nothing other than pure evil. And no, not everyone thinks like an American concerning environmentalism. National parks starting appearing in the 1800s, and modern environmentalism was strong in Europe since the 1930s - in many areas much stronger than today.

No, you are at war with the North Vietnamese, who are using the cover of the forests to target and wipe out American soldiers. Again, I'm not defending the use of Agent Orange in Vietnam, but its use was not "for fun," but an attempt to make it easier for our soldiers to fight the enemy.

Regarding the environment, what a surprise; you think that again, America is entirely at fault for every single one of the world's issues. Dude it took Europe years to even begin using unleaded fuel while it was law in America long before then. Please don't act like other countries are angels in this, all of the free world is responsible for the state our planet is currently in. And sure there have been grassroots movements in the past to stop climate change and fix the environment but generally, humans as a people don't act until shit goes down, and the energy crisis of the 70s and the new knowledge that our ozone layer is vanishing are what it took, sadly, for this to become a mainstream issue. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:46:30 pm by -nSega54- »

Offline max_cady

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2011, 05:55:49 pm »
@nSega

Denial is one thing, debating over the accuracy of a statement is something else entirely.

Speaking of which, do psychopaths or simply put, evil men, even require a belief system to begin with?

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2011, 12:17:14 am »
*sigh* As if we needed anymore "Christians" saying these kind of things:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2463189/Funnyjunkers+do+wat+you+do+best+please/

Offline max_cady

« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2011, 10:43:41 am »

I guess my question just answered itself. Take this particular so-called atheist advocate group who wants to ban religious symbols and iconography from public spaces, simply because it offends them.

And as it stands, I'll also apply the same criteria: I very much doubt this group speaks for atheists in general. They might not have an established belief system (well they do, they just call it something else), they are tolerant and respectfull, they wouldn't stoop to something this petty.

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2011, 10:49:03 am »

I guess my question just answered itself. Take this particular so-called atheist advocate group who wants to ban religious symbols and iconography from public spaces, simply because it offends them.

And as it stands, I'll also apply the same criteria: I very much doubt this group speaks for atheists in general. They might not have an established belief system (well they do, they just call it something else), they are tolerant and respectfull, they wouldn't stoop to something this petty.

It's a shame that news organizations give this kind of crap media attention, Like Fox News and their "War on Christmas".  if you look hard enough you will find fringe groups demanding anything you can think of.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2011, 11:53:40 am »
I thought Christianity was a religion that promoted tolerance?

Offline Ben

« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2011, 03:19:17 pm »
@nSega

Denial is one thing, debating over the accuracy of a statement is something else entirely.

I suppose. To me though it just sorta reminds me of the Sarah Palin thing, where after Giffords was shot, she made a huge speech basically defending herself and "tough political campaigns" and saying that they didn't lead to the shooting...to which I think people were like "Ugh. We know, Sarah Palin. You didn't cause the shooting, just shut up for a minute."

I feel like this is the same thing. People are mourning the victims and then there's this whole other thing going on where people are discussing religion, and I think that by denying (which is to make a big deal of) his religious beliefs, they're just drawing more attention to them when I don't think most people really care.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:23:03 am by -nSega54- »

Offline max_cady

« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2011, 06:09:37 pm »
That's just it really... If he has religious beliefs of any kind, he certainly didn't practice them or he completely twisted their meaning in order to make them something that they are not.

This feels seems so similar to how the National Socialists pre-WW2, bastardized the German Catholic Church and it's teachings.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2011, 07:56:58 pm »
Atheist trying to take down a cross... reminds me of when Christians tried to take down the mosque. Well, if they can't have a mosque a few blocks away, why would Christians be allowed to have a cross ON A FEDERAL building?

The atheist are in the right. Christians need to stop crying and move on. If they want their cross, stop bitching about other religions.