Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

New Yakuza

(1/226) > >>

Mariano:
Hi, i am going to put this here:

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/next-yakuza-game-development

see you

Aki-at:
Can't wait to see what they have planned, Yakuza 5 dethroned Sonic the Hedgehog 2 as my favourite game so I'm excited to see what Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has planned.

Here's hoping it won't be a cross-gen game but with Playstation 4 sales in Japan I doubt it.

Mariano:
Yakuza 5 is that good?, man... as yu suzuki said, the sega with ryo ga gotoku is much nicer XD.

ROJM:

--- Quote from: Mariano on June 30, 2014, 03:58:03 pm ---Yakuza 5 is that good?, man... as yu suzuki said, the sega with ryo ga gotoku is much nicer XD.

--- End quote ---

You mean the one that made him "retire" without getting a chance to complete SHENMUE? Yeah that's the nice Sega we all want...

ROJM:

--- Quote from: Aki-at on June 30, 2014, 02:03:19 pm ---Can't wait to see what they have planned, Yakuza 5 dethroned Sonic the Hedgehog 2 as my favourite game so I'm excited to see what Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has planned.

Here's hoping it won't be a cross-gen game but with Playstation 4 sales in Japan I doubt it.

--- End quote ---
Great another new YAKUZA game nobody in the west will be able to play...
What's the point? Only a few of us like me are able to play it when its eventually released. Most of the guys are still waiting on the other two because of localization. The ghost of bernie stolar strikes again!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version