Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 431205 times)

Online Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #555 on: September 28, 2021, 03:10:37 am »
I believe Sonic takes the more dangerous routes on purpose though. MEanwhile Tails just potters about the amusement park. Given we don't play as him I pressume he visits the visitors areas.

Tails knows his priority !

Btw in one of Sonic Colors cutscenes, Sonic mock Tails for not helping him in defeating Eggman.
Tails answered that he already helped by making translating machine for Wisps language that could guide Sonic where to go next.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:13:35 am by Berto »

Online Berto

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #556 on: September 28, 2021, 03:14:10 am »
Tec Toy Exclusives on the Sega Master System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-U4oJYwJUY

Online Berto

« Reply #557 on: September 28, 2021, 04:30:05 am »
RUMOR: Is the Sonic Balloon Returning to Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade This Year?

While these details do suggest the video is much more recent than his 2013 appearance, it should obviously not be taken as a confirmation that Sonic is being used this year.
Neither Macy’s nor SEGA have officially confirmed Sonic’s presence at the parade, and a single Instagram video without context isn’t definitive. 

Article : https://www.sonicstadium.org/2021/09/rumor-is-the-sonic-balloon-returning-to-macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-this-year/

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #558 on: September 28, 2021, 10:36:13 am »
Tails knows his priority !

Btw in one of Sonic Colors cutscenes, Sonic mock Tails for not helping him in defeating Eggman.
Tails answered that he already helped by making translating machine for Wisps language that could guide Sonic where to go next.
Yeah but Tails could still get involved more. He has all of Sonic's movesets except for boosting, but can fly.

Online Berto

« Reply #559 on: September 29, 2021, 01:02:48 am »
Yeah but Tails could still get involved more. He has all of Sonic's movesets except for boosting, but can fly.

I think that's why in Ultimate Tails' give more role with Tail's save. He's Sonic backup when something's gone wrong. But to be consistent, they should've changed the cutscene where Sonic mocks Tails.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #560 on: September 29, 2021, 08:36:48 am »
I think that's why in Ultimate Tails' give more role with Tail's save. He's Sonic backup when something's gone wrong. But to be consistent, they should've changed the cutscene where Sonic mocks Tails.
They could of changed a lot of things while still keeping to the essence of the game.

For example, each world has six acts. That's just too many to keep my interest in a place and most of those acts feel less effort was put into them than Sonic Forces stages. They could of at least tweaked three of these six stages to work for Tails. Especially the stages that hardly need boosting.

Online Berto

« Reply #561 on: September 29, 2021, 09:08:00 pm »
They could of changed a lot of things while still keeping to the essence of the game.

For example, each world has six acts. That's just too many to keep my interest in a place and most of those acts feel less effort was put into them than Sonic Forces stages. They could of at least tweaked three of these six stages to work for Tails. Especially the stages that hardly need boosting.

Eh, I like many acts, especially short ones (usually act 4-6).
I'm too lazy replaying stages that are too long solely for scores, but short ones are okay for me.
I guess people's preference are different.

Online Berto

« Reply #562 on: September 29, 2021, 09:08:32 pm »
First Look At Tokyo Game Show VR Booths Including Capcom, Sega, More

For starters, TGS VR will be divided into four main areas in a fictional setting called the ‘Game Float’.
There’s a core area with a theater and then themed Wild, Digital and Urban areas.
Sega and Atlus have a shared booth that includes a 3D model of everyone’s favorite blue blur, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Article : https://uploadvr.com/tokyo-game-show-vr-booths-first-look/
How to attend : https://uploadvr.com/tokyo-game-show-vr-how-to-attend/

Online Berto

« Reply #563 on: September 30, 2021, 01:00:32 am »
Agent Stone Will Be Back On ‘Sonic The Hedgehog 2’ With Something Brewing

The announcement was made on Wednesday, Sept. 29, with the image of Carrey and Majdoub shown in a cup of coffee for National Coffee Day.
Majdoub retweeted the post and later confirmed that he is returning for “Sonic The Hedgehog 2.”
And that image in the coffee hints that Dr. Robotnik will need him again as his sidekick should bring in tons of laughter once more like the first installment.

Article : https://www.latintimes.com/sonic-hedgehog-2-movie-will-have-overlooked-character-returning-sequel-488246

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #564 on: September 30, 2021, 11:49:21 am »
Agent Stone Will Be Back On ‘Sonic The Hedgehog 2’ With Something Brewing

Article : https://www.latintimes.com/sonic-hedgehog-2-movie-will-have-overlooked-character-returning-sequel-488246
Rumour has it he will be the owner or barista at the Mean Bean coffee shop in Green Hills, he's keeping an eye on Sonic until Dr. Robotnik's return.

Online Berto

« Reply #565 on: September 30, 2021, 08:36:22 pm »
Rumour has it he will be the owner or barista at the Mean Bean coffee shop in Green Hills, he's keeping an eye on Sonic until Dr. Robotnik's return.

That's some loyalty of him.
Reminds me of Orbot.
Orbot doesn't really like his creator but he's still very loyal to him.
And the name "Mean Bean" is a nice tribute.

Online Berto

« Reply #566 on: September 30, 2021, 08:45:20 pm »
Sonic the Hedgehog coming to Monster Hunter Rise

“Finally, and also first revealed today, Monster Hunter is teaming up with Sega to celebrate Sonic the Hedgehog‘s 30th anniversary in Monster Hunter Rise.
More details on this exciting new collaboration will be shared soon, prior to the Event Quest’s release in November.”

Article : http://segabits.com/blog/2021/09/30/sonic-the-hedgehog-coming-to-monster-hunter-rise/

Online Berto

« Reply #567 on: September 30, 2021, 11:58:01 pm »
Sonic Forces Mobile has Reached 100 Million Downloads !

Source : https://twitter.com/SEGAHARDlight/status/1443614115428134913?s=19

Offline Mystic Monkey

That's some loyalty of him.
Reminds me of Orbot.
Orbot doesn't really like his creator but he's still very loyal to him.
And the name "Mean Bean" is a nice tribute.
My guess is he loves loves Dr. Robotnik, but Dr. Robotnik is oblivious to notice and Stone is too oblivious to realise what a toxic relationship it would be.

Online Berto

My guess is he loves loves Dr. Robotnik, but Dr. Robotnik is oblivious to notice and Stone is too oblivious to realise what a toxic relationship it would be.

For a guy with IQ 300, he should've noticed.
Or probably he is but he just don't really care.