• Total Meseta: 2
Ghosts
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:50:32 pm »
Do you believe in them?

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 03:30:37 pm »
Nope. Whenever they're "seen" it's always through a camera with poor image quality too. I have heard of some freaky moments as such, but well, I dunno.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 07:50:11 pm »
I never seen one, but sometimes my kids see something that I couldn't see.
Something that's scary.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 03:27:40 am »
Spiritual creatures? Yes.
Ghosts of the dead? No.
SEG4GES

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 10:52:58 am »
I never seen one, but sometimes my kids see something that I couldn't see.
Something that's scary.

I've seen something like that too. I was playing with my niece and her little dog, when both of them just stopped and stared at something behind me. When I looked I couldn't see anything, but for a good 20 seconds they were just fixed at this spot behind me. Apparently the previous owner of the house died of natural causes a while ago...creepy.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 10:38:14 pm »
I've seen something like that too. I was playing with my niece and her little dog, when both of them just stopped and stared at something behind me. When I looked I couldn't see anything, but for a good 20 seconds they were just fixed at this spot behind me. Apparently the previous owner of the house died of natural causes a while ago...creepy.

That's creepy indeed.

This is a biological theories on why toddlers and kids can see spirits, but we probably can’t.

Here's a biological theory that's actually quite convincing! Adult humans can only see 400nm - 700 nm on the electromagnetic spectrum. UVA light falls just below visible light at 400 – 315 nm. Infrared light falls just above at 750nm – 1mm. So in layman's terms that means that what you are able to see of this world is quite limited - there are a lot of things happening just outside your vision that you'll never witness.

Ok, so here's where things get interesting. Young kids can see things at 380nm, putting them squarely in the UV range. When you consider the fact that several paranormal experts believe ghosts like to hang out in the UV and infrared ranges so that we humans can't detect them, things get a little spooky. Next time you get annoyed at your child for zoning out and staring into space, consider the possibility that they're really staring at a spirit!

Source : http://www.wewomen.com/children/can-children-see-ghosts-what-parents-need-to-know-s1049411.html

But the thing is.. when I was a kid, I've never seen any ghost or spirit. Or may be I just forgot.