Author Topic: Yu Suzuki is looking for his parents !!!  (Read 10946 times)

Offline ImSmartUrDum

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Yu Suzuki is looking for his parents !!!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 04:01:18 pm »
Best wishes to Suzuki.

Arguing about religion vs science in a thread about someone's missing parents is like the most sega-nerds thing you could have brought over to Sega Bits with you (Kogen aside).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Centrale

• Total Meseta: 61
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 04:12:45 pm »
I just hate it when video game enthusiasts try to delve into serious social, political and religious debates... it's f'ing awful

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 04:36:20 pm »
People are always free to leave. No more religious talk.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 04:38:01 pm »
Quote from: "Centrale"
I just hate it when video game enthusiasts try to delve into serious social, political and religious debates... it's f'ing awful

Videogames are only a hobby of mine... A shrinking hobby at that.
Made by SEGA

Offline Sharky

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 04:53:32 pm »
Quote from: "Sega Uranus"
I do not give a shit about religion, it is how Sharky treats people in general, I am pretty sick of it. Saying "Giving money is 100% more effective than praying" multiple times is the same as saying anyone without money is not doing anything.
No, no it isn't.
You are AGAIN putting words in my mouth.

I don't know how many times I have said this, in this thread that if you cannot afford to donate money that is totally fine. My point is that in my opinion it is going to do more then praying... Why am I not aloud to have my say here?

His comments against religion that he has said in the past and how he has singled out people so many times are pretty rough anyways, so I do not care to argue that point further when we all know.
I have not singled anyone out, talk about pot calling the kettle black. You have singled people out and bullied them to a point they have almost left the forum.

I like how he brings up old arguments about me goofing off. We all know I can go overboard, sometimes way too far, but I have always apologized for it on here. Always.
You are trying to excuse yourself by saying you were 'goofing off' Thats interesting, considering you personally have done the worst thing of ANY one on this forum so far, including Fuzzy... We had an error, you got mod powers and used them to actually bully and edit offensive things into there peoples posts.

I assumed Sharky could move on, but he loves conflict more than anything and goes out of the way to make it last as long as possible, unless there was any other good reason to keep Fluffy on the forums for so long?
Did you really just 'assume' I could move on and then bring up Fluffy in the same paragraph?

I kept him around for the same reason I kept Kogen and Segakid on the forum for as long as we did, because I don't LIKE to ban people... Its the same reason I didn't ban you RIGHT away when you shit up our forums.

This is bullshit. I cannot believe I asked multiple members to stay on these forums because I thought it would get better.
Yep.
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 05:52:54 pm »
I knew this would end in a huge argument. I would also like to note I didn't point out anyone in particular as 'pushing their beliefs', but as you can see it ended with most people jumping in with their opinion on religions and then escalating to where it's nearly personal attacks.

Like George said, lets leave any more arguments for MSN or PMs. I find that those methods are much better at actually resolving an argument than forum posts anyway.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 06:01:58 pm »
Fair enough, in fact we don't even know for sure if this is true (Yu Suzukis mother) and I don't know how much of a good idea it is to have such a rumour spreading on our forum so I think I'll lock this thread.

If someone wants to unlock it, do so.

If any hard evidence comes to light, make a new thread.
Made by SEGA