Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Everything Else / Re: Politics
« Last post by Tad on Today at 03:17:33 pm »
Is that in reference to me?

If so, I never said I vote for one party. I said I won't vote for the tories. The general election in the UK is very different to the nornal one. It's also deciding who handles the EU talks and seeing as the current tory group in charge of it don't have a clue (the main bloke literally said he doesn't have a clue) it would be insane to vote for them.
« Last post by Spock on Today at 01:58:26 pm »
I don't see how someone can claim to be a centrist, then turn right around and say they only vote for one party.
General SEGA Discussion / Re: New Sega Indent
« Last post by Trippled on Today at 11:54:11 am »
Well at least I and you know that Sega can do a fantastic game but there is always some sort of problem with not doing localization, console port etc.

People ask for ports of their old games these days because they think Sega can not actually make any new games
« Last post by crackdude on Today at 11:17:10 am »
Sega Genesis n Chill will be a thing, I can assure you fellow citizens.
General SEGA Discussion / Re: Isolation Sequel
« Last post by Tad on Today at 11:05:55 am »
True. It really is a series that hit the gutter, isn't it. I'd be very happy if they created another film and say Weaver was just having nightmares due to being in cryosleep for so long.

When they do make a sequel to Isolation, I really hope they build on the other mechanics as I think just playing hide and seek won't be well received again. Personally, I'd kind of go the aliens route and have you land on a planet that has a small base for mining but instead of getting there and finding things bad, it should start off fine and go bad over time.
« Last post by Tad on Today at 10:48:19 am »
Huh...not all bad then. Throw in some free pizza and I'm onboard!
« Last post by crackdude on Today at 10:10:16 am »
To be fair, Colonial Marines is still better than most of the franchises movies.
« Last post by crackdude on Today at 10:09:21 am »
If I had all power I'd ban Nintendos day one for sure :D
« Last post by Tad on Today at 07:27:19 am »
https://www.psu.com/news/32800/alien-isolation-2-news

Sega could be releasing a third installment into the Alien series.

Let's just hope it's at least five hundred times better than the last two.

I'm a bit confused by this. The last two was Colonial Marines and Isolation, and while the former was a joke which Sega should been ashamed to have released, the latter was great. In fact, I'd argue Isolation and the original Alien film are the best the franchise has ever had. Aliens was good in it's own way, but it lost it's feeling.

I hope we get another Isolation game in the future, but I'm in no rush. I'd rather they really took their time and got it right.
« Last post by Tad on Today at 07:05:34 am »
Hehe, least you're one of us I suppose. It'll take sometime before you go power hungry and turn into emperor Palpatine...how long do you think? :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10