Author Topic: Marvel Announces new Phase 3 movies!  (Read 10224 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Marvel Announces new Phase 3 movies!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 12:17:19 pm »
I'm not sure..they mentioned a Skrull in Captain America The Winter Soldier...So they might be able to use them after all...but not Super Skrull...

Oh? I must have missed that mention entirely.
I guess they could use Power Skrull?

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 01:33:30 pm »
Oh? I must have missed that mention entirely.
I guess they could use Power Skrull?
Its the bit when they mention Dr Strange and Bruce Banner...the kid from Iowa..in the comics he's supposed to be Hulkling..

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 06:01:43 pm »
Seems like introducing more additional pillars is one of Phase 3's main goals seeing how some of the lead Avengers actors eventually want out after Infinity War or whatever other contract/payment issues might have come from actors they've been using since 2008 and all, especially w/subtitles like Civil War and Ragnarok for the 3rd installments shown here.

Offline ROJM

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 08:34:37 am »
Seems like introducing more additional pillars is one of Phase 3's main goals seeing how some of the lead Avengers actors eventually want out after Infinity War or whatever other contract/payment issues might have come from actors they've been using since 2008 and all, especially w/subtitles like Civil War and Ragnarok for the 3rd installments shown here.

You have to remember that actors and actresses say these things in order to get a bigger deal..but this game might not work with Marvel as they've proven they can replace people like a drop of a hat..

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2014, 11:13:43 am »
I think either Inhuman or Black Panther might be the first Marvel movie to not do so well. I guess we shall see how they try to sell it...

Offline ROJM

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2014, 05:22:51 am »
I think either Inhuman or Black Panther might be the first Marvel movie to not do so well. I guess we shall see how they try to sell it...

Doubt it will be Black Panther..that was one of the most demanaded Marvel movies from fans next to Black Widow...