Author Topic: Random gaming thoughts.  (Read 21527 times)

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Random gaming thoughts.
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 08:08:56 am »
Didn't want to make a thread on this, but with it looking like Bayonetta is coming to the PC, I wonder if it's 1 and 2 bundled together? Seeing as Bayonetta 2 is currently only out for a now unsupported console, it would be nice to have another way to play it.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2017, 10:01:26 am »
I really wonder how big the switch is going to actually be.

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2017, 03:14:10 pm »
What if the bad guy in Comix Zone ran out of Ink?  Would Sketch be able to finish the issue with no obstacles in his way?
Be like water.

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 03:24:27 pm »
Zombies Ate My Neighbors is a canon spin off to Day Of The tentacle.
Be like water.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 07:12:09 am »
Seventh cross evolution for the dreamcast was such a weird game

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 11:19:36 pm »
Just what exactly did Big Smoke order in San Andreas? 
Be like water.

Offline Tad

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2017, 07:29:33 am »
Just thought I'd share this with you as I found it quite interesting:

https://youtu.be/1WCflFtHzAc

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 10:08:39 am »
Nomura ruined Final Fantasy, he should stick with Kingdom Hearts now. 
Be like water.

Offline Tad

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2017, 01:38:48 pm »
Not sure if you've seen this, but here's a Jet Set Radio type of game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/280180/Hover__Revolt_Of_Gamers/

Offline Shun-Di

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2017, 07:02:45 pm »
Not sure if you've seen this, but here's a Jet Set Radio type of game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/280180/Hover__Revolt_Of_Gamers/

LOVE IT!  FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!!
Be like water.

Offline Tad

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2017, 01:15:35 pm »
There's been no leaks for E3 so far which is quite amazing really. Scorpio will hog the spotlight, but people are starting to wonder if Sony will at least hint at a PS5. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea as although it might be behind, PS4 has sold really well and they've only just brought out PSVR and Pro. It would be a huge middle finger to those people I feel.

To be honest, I'm probably sticking with my PC after this gen.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:21:21 pm by Tad »

Offline DayOfLavos

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2017, 10:11:36 am »
There's been no leaks for E3 so far which is quite amazing really. Scorpio will hog the spotlight, but people are starting to wonder if Sony will at least hint at a PS5. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea as although it might be behind, PS4 has sold really well and they've only just brought out PSVR and Pro. It would be a huge middle finger to those people I feel.

To be honest, I'm probably sticking with my PC after this gen.

Yeah I don't think there will be any PS5 talk. It's like all the people hoping to see Dark Souls IV or Final Fantasy XVI, it's just too soon for any of those to be announced. (I know Dark Souls is supposedly done but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna be the case forever)

I've stuck with my PC ever since the beginning of this gen so E3 doesn't interest me much anymore. I'll check in on a few developers though

Offline Tad

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 01:51:26 am »
I have got a PS4 and I've had fun with it, but I'm just finding the console market moving futher away from it's purpose and with minor iterations now becoming a thing, I'm seeing more logic to just keep a PC. There's still physical versions and DRM free stuff, so I'm okay with buying them when available.

I'll still follow/watch E3 as it's a big industry show, but I tend to just buy on PC instead of the console version.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 04:03:48 am »
I disagree. The console market has always been like this. (Need I remember the endless upgrades on the PC-Engine, MegaDrive add-ons, N64 expansion packs, etc)
We've just reached a point where new tech increments don't necessarily mean a leap in graphical/gameplay fidelity, but rather a continuation and improvement of previous services and frameworks.

Keeping a PC has always been a viable option, however it offers a completely different experience and it's stagnating at an alarming rate. It will always be cheaper and easier to game on consoles
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:05:46 am by crackdude »
SEG4GES

Offline Tad

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2017, 07:37:54 am »
It is indeed cheaper and easier to have a console. I guess my tastes have changed as I've gotten older and as a lot of them are PC exclusives, I've just sort of made it my home for gaming.