Author Topic: Introduction thread! - Come and tell us who you are!  (Read 367443 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: Introduction thread! - Come and tell us who you are!
« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2013, 03:25:45 am »
Hey guys, im new to the site. I was actually invited by Shadiwulf, so i thought, i'd come check it out.

I'll say a bit about myself i suppose. Names Mondo AKA pirovash88. I'm an avid Sega Forums poster, i believe i've been a member since 05. I'm also a co-owner of Sega Universal Historical Society, which was launched in 06. Not biased by any means considering i have almost every known console released in the U.S. to date. I will admit Sega has always had a special place in my heart, but i have no problem criticising em, when need be.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #301 on: February 18, 2013, 08:29:37 am »
Hey there Piro, glad you finally made it! SL is here too, just under a different name :P ill go harass him to welcome you.

Offline Ben

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2013, 12:43:05 pm »
Welcome to SEGAbits Pirovash, lol.

T'is a cool site.

-SL

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #303 on: February 18, 2013, 12:54:12 pm »
Welcome to SegaBits. Can't wait to see your contributes for the site. Don't forget to check out The Website of the Dead. I'll accept any feedback.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2013, 01:09:04 pm »
I hope you have fun with us Pirovash  ;)
SEG4GES

Offline TJKitsune

• Total Meseta: 13
  • That Crazy Fox
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2013, 03:22:35 pm »
Well, since I've posted several times already, suppose I should give a proper introduction..

Been a SEGA fan since '92, though played mostly at friend's place and never actually owned one until around '97.  It wasn't until about 2003 that I seriously got into collecting SEGA games and systems, when I picked up my Saturn and a bunch of cheap games from a hole-in-the-wall shop in Waukesha, WI while I was attending college there.  After graduating in '06, it's only picked up from there.  I have a decent size collection of Dreamcast games, a good two handfulls of Saturn and Sega CD games, and just recently managed to snag a SEGA CDX system.  I've got a YouTube channel where I show off some of my (mostly Sonic related) stuff.  Feel free to poke through it.  I also tag along with Arcade Impossible on some of their shenanigans.

Offline seanieb

• Total Meseta: 3
  • tty0: not a typewriter
    • Lost Signal
« Reply #306 on: April 02, 2013, 02:42:21 am »
Hey there,

I think I'm the only retro peep who signed up for this forum, so I thought I'd finally set my profile and say hello.

I am the systems admin for Retro, I moderate occasionally, and I handled SegaBITS' migration over to our system. It had a few bumps along the way but it's finally working 100% and Bits (as I've taken to calling it) seems to be working nice and quickly.

I live in Southern California, I've been present in the Sonic community since late 2007. This is probably my first new forum registration in a year or two.

With regards to Bits I'll be handling problems with the staffers that might come up with the site or the server, tweaks, etc. Would be happy to answer any questions anyone has about this new setup or myself.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:56:06 am by seanieb »

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #307 on: April 02, 2013, 08:28:30 am »
Hey there seanie, I already know you pretty well, but I figured I'd welcome you on the forums anyways!

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #308 on: April 02, 2013, 09:20:19 am »
Welcome, seanieb! Great job on the migration!

Offline Ravenfreak

• Haters gonna hate
« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2013, 11:56:52 pm »
So I just realized you guys have a forum as well. :V Anyway i'm Ravenfreak, the same one from Sonic Retro. I use this username pretty much everywhere, so yeah. I'm currently 22 years old (will be 23 next month) and I love video games of course. I also like to hack games, mainly the 8-bit and 16 bit Sonic games though, but from time to time I find myself studying other games' code too. Got any questions for me? Well don't be afraid to ask. :P

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #310 on: April 28, 2013, 11:59:36 pm »
So I just realized you guys have a forum as well. :V Anyway i'm Ravenfreak, the same one from Sonic Retro. I use this username pretty much everywhere, so yeah. I'm currently 22 years old (will be 23 next month) and I love video games of course. I also like to hack games, mainly the 8-bit and 16 bit Sonic games though, but from time to time I find myself studying other games' code too. Got any questions for me? Well don't be afraid to ask. :P
Can you find any data on The House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut or Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Ravenfreak

• Haters gonna hate
« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2013, 12:10:05 am »
Can you find any data on The House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut or Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed?
Unfortunately, I only hack games written in z80 asm, and 68k asm so sorry I can't help you there. ^_^' Plus I don't even have a powerful enough computer to even play those games sadly... :( Your best bet is to ask around on Retro, but I don't think anyone has even attempted to look into either game yet. :\

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2013, 12:14:09 am »
Welcome RavenFreak

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2013, 10:08:47 am »
Welcome to da bitz!

Offline puyopuyoman

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #314 on: May 21, 2013, 01:32:39 am »
Well I guess I'm here in the introduction thread :P
Real name is Alan I play lots of Sega games! Don't really know what more is there to be said