Author Topic: SEGA Mobile Games - Something To Do With Your Hands That Won't Make You Go Blind  (Read 267173 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: SEGA Mobile Games - Something To Do With Your Hands That Won't Make You Go Blind
« Reply #1020 on: September 26, 2022, 12:12:53 am »
Total War: MEDIEVAL II  (iOS & Android) - English Longbowmen

In Total War: MEDIEVAL II, English Longbowmen have a dreaded reputation for peppering enemies from afar with volley upon volley of deadly fire.
In the Kingdoms expansion, however, they'll face stiff competition on their western border... from the very inventors of that bow!🐉
------
Total War: MEDIEVAL II — Kingdoms comes to iOS & Android this fall via in-app purchase!
And, if you've not yet embarked on your own mobile campaign of conquest, Total War: MEDIEVAL II is available now for iOS & Android.
Get it on today!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/total-war-medieval-ii/id1477203766
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feralinteractive.medieval2_android
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 03:34:00 am by Berto »

Offline Berto

Re: SEGA Mobile Games - Something To Do With Your Hands That Won't Make You Go Blind
« Reply #1021 on: September 26, 2022, 12:17:29 am »
Sonic Speed Simulator - Metal City Skatepark!

WEEKEND UPDATE

◉ New zone, Metal City Skatepark!
◉ New exotic Pocky pet!
◉ New premium Blue Star II hoverboard!
◉ Permanent event along with Metal City race!
◉ MIDWEEK - New Daily Challenges with new rewards, including Riders Rouge!

Play here: https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/RESCUE-Sonic-Speed-Simulator

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #1022 on: September 26, 2022, 08:13:46 pm »
Sonic Speed Simulator - Metal City Skatepark!

Play here: https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/RESCUE-Sonic-Speed-Simulator
One thing I noticed is that when a major update has passed instead of the new worlds being shut down and removed instead the entrance ring to these areas are located elsewhere in Green Hill Zone such as Green Reef with Big and Diamond Terminal with Rouge located mostly at the back of Green Hill and Metal City race course located somewhere else. It makes me wonder if the skate park entrance ring will be placed next to the Metal City entrance ring or located elsewhere in green Hill.

I also wonder why entrance rings aren't also placed in the other main zones. Surely Green Hills will get cluttered sooner or later. Like if we ever get a Christmas-themed update that has it's own entrance ring then surely should put it in Snow Valley.

Offline Berto

« Reply #1023 on: September 27, 2022, 12:18:35 am »
One thing I noticed is that when a major update has passed instead of the new worlds being shut down and removed instead the entrance ring to these areas are located elsewhere in Green Hill Zone such as Green Reef with Big and Diamond Terminal with Rouge located mostly at the back of Green Hill and Metal City race course located somewhere else. It makes me wonder if the skate park entrance ring will be placed next to the Metal City entrance ring or located elsewhere in green Hill.

I also wonder why entrance rings aren't also placed in the other main zones. Surely Green Hills will get cluttered sooner or later. Like if we ever get a Christmas-themed update that has it's own entrance ring then surely should put it in Snow Valley.

So ... there's pattern on how they locate the entrance rings?

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: September 27, 2022, 07:38:44 am »
So ... there's pattern on how they locate the entrance rings?
No pattern that I can figure out other than green Hill is the default world for them.

When an event starts that introduces a new world, it's usdually at the main spawn area of Green Hill where it will most likely be the first thing players see.

But when that event expires, the event itself continues allowing other players to catch up to it, but it's relocated elsewhere in Green Hill.

For example "Find Froggy" Event has been relocated not far from the spawn entrance near the shoreline past the spring and bridge.
"Rouge Heist" cave is relocated and fitted into the cliff at the back of Green Hill.
"Jet's Bet" and "Metal City Race" can be found not far from Lost Valley's obby entrance.

I know these are vague directions, I can't find a map on Green Hills to point them out on.

Point is, the only event the other worlds have is "Freestyle Riders" event where Knuckles seems present in all worlds. I'm just saying if there will be more additional worlds in the future, wouldn't Green Hill be cluttered with Entrance Rings eventually?

Plus, if there will be a Halloween and Christmas Event, will they be given new worlds? Will those be world for keeps? Who knows.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 07:41:24 am by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #1025 on: September 27, 2022, 09:37:33 pm »
No pattern that I can figure out other than green Hill is the default world for them.

When an event starts that introduces a new world, it's usdually at the main spawn area of Green Hill where it will most likely be the first thing players see.

But when that event expires, the event itself continues allowing other players to catch up to it, but it's relocated elsewhere in Green Hill.

For example "Find Froggy" Event has been relocated not far from the spawn entrance near the shoreline past the spring and bridge.
"Rouge Heist" cave is relocated and fitted into the cliff at the back of Green Hill.
"Jet's Bet" and "Metal City Race" can be found not far from Lost Valley's obby entrance.

I know these are vague directions, I can't find a map on Green Hills to point them out on.

Point is, the only event the other worlds have is "Freestyle Riders" event where Knuckles seems present in all worlds. I'm just saying if there will be more additional worlds in the future, wouldn't Green Hill be cluttered with Entrance Rings eventually?

Plus, if there will be a Halloween and Christmas Event, will they be given new worlds? Will those be world for keeps? Who knows.

I don't know if there is a limit or not about how big the world in Roblox can be but as far as I know there is no limit so they could always make the Green Hills wider.
Of course they could just let the entrance rings cluttered until they find a way to make it more organized.

Offline Berto

« Reply #1026 on: September 27, 2022, 09:38:18 pm »
Project Sekai Colorful Stage! - 2nd Anniversary Retrospective Movie of MORE MORE JUMP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnHuLO1rU0o

Offline Berto

« Reply #1027 on: September 27, 2022, 09:38:57 pm »
Sega Announces Partnership to Develop new Sangokushi Taisen Game

double jump tokyo will handle the development of the game, with Sega providing the Sangokushi Taisen license.
The game will utilize double jump’s new “Oasys” blockchain project.
The official Oasys website states that the architecture also supports the trading of NFTs and claims it is “eco-friendly”.
Sangokushi Taisen is a hybrid collectible card game for arcades released in 2005.
Since the start of the series, Sega has also released games for the Nintendo DS and smartphones, although none of them have appeared officially outside of Japan.

Article : https://www.siliconera.com/sega-announces-partnership-to-develop-new-sangokushi-taisen-game/

Offline Berto

« Reply #1028 on: September 27, 2022, 11:40:13 pm »
HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - Rui Kamishiro

Rui is the mastermind behind all of Wonderlands x Showtime's cool inventions~ 🔧
Keep an eye out this week, because we will have more content featuring Rui~ 🎡
What creations have you made? 🤔

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1574444238028378117

Offline Berto

« Reply #1029 on: September 28, 2022, 12:09:30 am »
Sonic Forces - A one-way ticket to oblivion 🔥

Bug Fixes for Sonic Forces latest update :

- Fixed audio issue for a button within Party Match menu
- Fixed an audio issue with Metal Sonic/Reaper Metal Sonic
- Fixed an issue where incorrect character upgrade costs could be displayed when switching between different character rarities
- Fixed a home screen display issue on specific iPad Pro tablets
- Fixed a vault display issue for iPhone 12
- Fixed issue with Amazon version not showing account tab/delete account button
- Fixed an issue where pressing on "tap to continue" on race results wouldn't work
- Fixed an issue where some temporary main menu backgrounds wouldn't let you swipe

Source : https://discord.gg/dA4KwkXr

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: September 28, 2022, 04:24:03 pm »
I don't know if there is a limit or not about how big the world in Roblox can be but as far as I know there is no limit so they could always make the Green Hills wider.
Of course they could just let the entrance rings cluttered until they find a way to make it more organized.
I really should make my own Roblox world sometime. I just need to figure out how to import model textures.

Offline Berto

« Reply #1031 on: September 28, 2022, 08:41:08 pm »
I really should make my own Roblox world sometime. I just need to figure out how to import model textures.

Strike while iron is hot, before Roblox become unpopular anymore
(though I'm sure Roblox would still live long like Minecraft).

Offline Berto

« Reply #1032 on: September 28, 2022, 08:42:26 pm »
Project Sekai Colorful Stage! - 2nd Anniversary Retrospective Movie of Nightcord at 25:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1k3Jb3fpQo

Offline Berto

« Reply #1033 on: September 28, 2022, 11:28:27 pm »
Project Sekai Colorful Stage! - 2nd Anniversary Retrospective Movie of Leo/need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJpAg6U46zU

Offline Berto

« Reply #1034 on: September 28, 2022, 11:31:48 pm »
Total War: MEDIEVAL II  (iOS & Android) - The new Region Information screen

Have you seen the new Region Information screen in Total War: MEDIEVAL II for iOS & Android?
It's a breakdown of the selected area's topography, which is actually used to generate battle maps!
The soil quality changes from region to region and decides how effective farms are.👩‍🌾
------
Total War: MEDIEVAL II — Kingdoms comes to iOS & Android this fall via in-app purchase!
And, if you've not yet embarked on your own mobile campaign of conquest, Total War: MEDIEVAL II is available now for iOS & Android.
Get it on today!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/total-war-medieval-ii/id1477203766
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feralinteractive.medieval2_android