Off Topic > Everything Else

Recommend TV series here!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Orta:
You probably watched Band of Brothers. The Pacific is coming this March. Ooooh

Also, The IT Crowd.

Sharky:

--- Quote from: "Orta" ---You probably watched Band of Brothers. The Pacific is coming this March. Ooooh

Also, The IT Crowd.
--- End quote ---
I have ineed watched Band of Brothers, I loved it. Very good series and I'm looking forward to The Pacific too.

But I would really like a series like this that also featured other nations... Britian for example, Russians or maybe even the French Resistance.

Theres only so many times I want to watch the American campaign.

The IT Crowd is brillant, one of my favourite new comedies.

STORM!:

--- Quote from: "Sharky" ---
--- Quote from: "STORM!" --- LOST is the best. Don't need anything else.

T+
--- End quote ---
You are crazy, lost stopped being good after series 1... and that was just a series full of 'potential to be good'... now there just dragging it on!
--- End quote ---

HAHAHA! Bakachin!! There is nothing better than LOST on the TV. We are on the final season and the series still hot hot hot!!!

Maybe V could be a good series too, since I've seen the original when child, and that was pretty good.

The truth is that I have no patience anymore to watch series; who wants to wait 1 week or more to a new episode? Oh hell...nope.

T+

Snowcat:
The Peep Show
The American Office (I think its a little bit more relatable to a regular workplace then the english version)
Scrubs (not so much the newer season... pre season 5 is the best stuff)
and Spaced (why not)

Sega Uranus:
Monk, Frasier and RENO 911 (avoid the movie and some of the first season though).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version