Off Topic > Everything Else

Introduction thread! - Come and tell us who you are!

<< < (2/80) > >>

Waffle:

--- Quote from: "Autosaver" ---Hi, I am Autosaver.

I love dogs and wolfs. (And I love Shadiwulf because he is one! <3)
--- End quote ---
Wolves.

Autosaver:
Oh, whoops!

Wolves....

MadeManG74:
Hi all,

You can call me MadeMan, MM, Mang (and in one case Man Made GT) or even Luke.
I like video games with suits in them. Especially ones made by Sega.

Great to see glimmers of the old, and best Sega Nerds in this new site, I hope it goes far.

max_cady:
Well, good mourning, conselour, remembuh me?

There here is Max Cady, also known as yusaku on Sega Boards(when I pop in there every couple of weeks).

Ain't much to say more about me, except that I'm 26, still in college, thought I'm only 3 courses shy of getting my academic degree.

If I'd known Software Engennering was gonna be a real bitch, I would've gone for a carrer in PR and Marketing. If all else fails, I'll try enlisting in the army for a desk job(if I make it that far, that is). I'll see how it plays out this year.

Apart from that I post on my own Sega blog, SEGA PT and the english themed Sega Neptune.

What else? I have jungle fever. And I should be anti-depression pill-free by May of 2010.

Finally, I'm glad to see you guys all here, I was getting pretty lonely back in the old Sega Nerds forum, so luckly and thanks to Sharky, who told me where you guys were all at.

So I jumped in.

Sharky:

--- Quote from: "max_cady" ---Well, good mourning, conselour, remembuh me?

There here is Max Cady, also known as yusaku on Sega Boards(when I pop in there every couple of weeks).

Ain't much to say more about me, except that I'm 26, still in college, thought I'm only 3 courses shy of getting my academic degree.

If I'd known Software Engennering was gonna be a real bitch, I would've gone for a carrer in PR and Marketing. If all else fails, I'll try enlisting in the army for a desk job(if I make it that far, that is). I'll see how it plays out this year.

Apart from that I post on my own Sega blog, SEGA PT and the english themed Sega Neptune.

What else? I have jungle fever. And I should be anti-depression pill-free by May of 2010.

Finally, I'm glad to see you guys all here, I was getting pretty lonely back in the old Sega Nerds forum, so luckly and thanks to Sharky, who told me where you guys were all at.

So I jumped in.
--- End quote ---

Gald to see you here! The old hang should be back in no time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version