Author Topic: Shit people say  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Shit people say
« on: February 18, 2012, 07:31:25 pm »
These are too funny, i just had to post them, i found them yesterday when I was doing a lot of googling about graphic design

Shit Web Designers say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOb_meSHhQ

Shit Programmers say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WZr6fvtEgk

there is alot of these "shit" videos on youtube, as you will see when you click these links. Share any funny ones you find in this topic.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Shit people say
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 10:15:09 am »

Shit Web Designers say was funny at times but I really hate that condescending tone anyone who works these kinds of IT jobs always take, as if they are smarter then their clients because their client doesn't know as much about their field of work as they do...

If you take a job in IT where you deal with people and the client is phoning you up instead of doing it themselves then yes, you're going to know more about IT then they are, surprise surprise cockface, your medal is in the post.

I have had this same kind of holier-than-thou tone from my internet provider when I call them about their absolutely terrible service always going down. I'm greeted with that snorting, mouth breather personality summed up so well by 'the comic book guy' in The Simpsons and they still don't know how to fix the problem.

Just imagine you went to a doctor about symptoms and didn't know what was causing them or a lawyer about a case and they gave you the same attitude.

/Rant
Made by SEGA

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:41:17 am »
The "Shit ___ Say" videos should have ended with the first one, Shit Girls Say. Since then, every single anything has had a video. Even neighborhoods and city streets. "Shit people say between 32nd and 33rd street", "Shit Registered Nurses Say", "Shit people in Petco's stock room say". We get it, people within a certain gender/sexuality/job/location tend to share similar opinions and voice the same things. Don't need a thousand videos telling us this.

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2012/01/sht-people-say-needs-stop

Having said that, I'm sure these videos are funny those whose in these specific fields.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 11:42:28 am »
I never saw videos like this before, sorry. Didn't realize they were regarded as horrible, but I can see why they would be, I just thought the ones i saw were funny. I haven't tried watching the other ones.

/topic fail :( lol

Shit Web Designers say was funny at times but I really hate that condescending tone anyone who works these kinds of IT jobs always take, as if they are smarter then their clients because their client doesn't know as much about their field of work as they do...

If you take a job in IT where you deal with people and the client is phoning you up instead of doing it themselves then yes, you're going to know more about IT then they are, surprise surprise cockface, your medal is in the post.

I have had this same kind of holier-than-thou tone from my internet provider when I call them about their absolutely terrible service always going down. I'm greeted with that snorting, mouth breather personality summed up so well by 'the comic book guy' in The Simpsons and they still don't know how to fix the problem.

Just imagine you went to a doctor about symptoms and didn't know what was causing them or a lawyer about a case and they gave you the same attitude.

/Rant

Yeah, i hate that too. ISP's are the worst. xD
I remember when I would have internet issues with qwest, I would call tech support, always try telling them that I already reset my modem and all that other junk and that they need to come out and fix the line again. and eventually that's what they did, said they would send someone out to fix the line, after 30 minutes of doing BS I already did before calling them >.< i told them i did it already but they like ignored me XD

I've also heard programmers are pretty bad, get pretty big ego's.. judging from Sonic Retro.. i'd say that's probably true.