Author Topic: Fed up with all the wars  (Read 11251 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
Fed up with all the wars
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:41:55 pm »
arent you guys fed up with the wars? everybody claims to be the good party. But if u ask me they are all hungry for power. yje strange thing is that people often say that religion is the reason. but it aint truth

ITS MAN

man fights for whatever reason to gain might

in the name of gods
in the name of democracy
in the name of freedom
in the name of masonry

and fact is we basically gave or freedom in change for safety. this ilussions and all this talking has brought us to nothing. we have only more crisis and lesser money lesser freedom

i believe in god. and i believe in defending myself.
but it is so so strange how people got influenced that they(america) are in danger.
i think the natural disasters proofed to be more of a disaster.
and being in afghanistan costed only money even during the crisis the arogance wont stop them even tho they almost at the deepest pit.

but also the powers worldwide. it has become a selfish campaign

its sad dont u think

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: Fed up with all the wars
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 01:44:56 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/youtube]

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 03:18:19 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/youtube]

precisely i agree to that. but unfortunate most people are just followers.
even if the system s wrong they take it for right. they dont know better. and if the system tells them to hate muslims or jews or christians or budhists or whatever or democrats . anything. then they are going to hate it.

its even there in games.
if u ask me. i hate call of duty and medal of honor.
i do like halo because its a war in fiction. but those war games such as battlefield. killing russians and muslims.

if russians and muslims were easy we would have won by now.. (i say we as if i am in the system)
but one of the facts is that afghanistan is one of the 3 lands in the world that never got occupied.
we should leave them alone. they love being what they are. and if we are going to fre them from oppresion then lets help ourselves first.

theres plenty killings in the west rapes alcoholics. drug users. we point at the arabs. but when u look at the cia statistics of the countrys

less stealing in the world
less alcolism in the world
less prostitution
less pedophilia

and this is for real. so if we truly wanna give example

then why this:

most children born outta wedlock
children of 13 ask mummy for condoms( lol and we supposed to be against all this)
pople die of overdosis.

and with christmas we all happy aight?
did u know that it is the day where most suicide take place? we are not that of an example u see
not to forget the mass abortion. and they are planning to allow abortion at a 8 month rate. we bad bro really bad. you know what the west is ?

where is the love?

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:09:11 pm »
How does Alcohol make the world an evil place?

It makes people do stupid things...but it's not the worse thing to happen...especially when it's been around since Jesus existed!

If anything...wars happen because of a mad man (or woman) usually rising in power to control the entire country!

Recent examples include Robert Mugabe and Colonial Gaddafi. (who is dead)

Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 12:40:57 pm »
How does Alcohol make the world an evil place?

It makes people do stupid things...but it's not the worse thing to happen...especially when it's been around since Jesus existed!

If anything...wars happen because of a mad man (or woman) usually rising in power to control the entire country!

Recent examples include Robert Mugabe and Colonial Gaddafi. (who is dead)

alcohol is actually an issue in the west. but apart from that
im happy u notice that wars are not about religion or ideologies or freedom.
its about 2 partys where one is a lunatic. and the others simply love t be left alone and then they get attacked and get forced to war as well. which leads to the who is good and bad guy

and then later on in war most of the time even the good side gets corrupted by good guys who start to feel the might and get corrupted and become bad themselves.

the really good war is from those oppresed and fight back. and when they win or see that the enemy wants peace they stop. cause the allmighty god does not like the starters of war

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 11:40:19 pm »
There has been war since mankind and we will continue to have war. We should all just move to Sweden and have a sexy SEGA fan community there that doesn't like blowing up other countries.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 06:35:36 am »
There has been war since mankind and we will continue to have war. We should all just move to Sweden and have a sexy SEGA fan community there that doesn't like blowing up other countries.
Well said George, well said.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 06:51:53 am »
Or Iceland.
I support this cause.
SEG4GES

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 03:49:19 pm »
Pretty much every war that's happened...although I support the Cubans fighting back when America tried to take their country (no offence to Americans here). I say this only because the Cuban Missile Crisis happened because the US started it by putting missiles in Turkey...we never saw Russians trying to take over Turkey the way Cuba was trying to be taken.

Guys, New Zealand's the number 1 peaceful country in the world! I don't think they even have an army if anyone tried to take it...

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 02:39:15 pm »
Pretty much every war that's happened...although I support the Cubans fighting back when America tried to take their country (no offence to Americans here). I say this only because the Cuban Missile Crisis happened because the US started it by putting missiles in Turkey...we never saw Russians trying to take over Turkey the way Cuba was trying to be taken.

Guys, New Zealand's the number 1 peaceful country in the world! I don't think they even have an army if anyone tried to take it...

i always support the oppressed

which unfortunately means at the moment im against america

not the american people. just the war supporters of oppresing people such as muslims. native indians etc.. america has fought many and won. but found themself in the deepest pit with the muslims cause they seriously fight back.

we cant win of them and they dont want to take over us. thats just a lie made by the gvernment. if muslims really hated us they could have taken over europe in one second. they are rich and filthy strong. if that was true they hate us then the minority christians in all arab countrys would v been wiped away.

you see this is what i mean. america is playing her  cards so bad. and her arrogance is so blind

like khaddafi the same

for every oppressor.

basically im always with the oppressed

theres a saying in dutch

elk bezet heeft verzet
every occupy has a resistance fighting group

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2012, 12:51:52 pm »
Muslims couldn't take over Europe...that's a strange theory since muslims live here also.

You do know that the Dutch oppressed the South Africans right? Same as the British, French and Italians?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:53:35 pm by Nameless 24 »

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 02:34:39 pm »
Muslims couldn't take over Europe...that's a strange theory since muslims live here also.

You do know that the Dutch oppressed the South Africans right? Same as the British, French and Italians?

yup i know about apartheid. and i know a lot about the previous colonys. dutch did indonesia as well
but muslims will take over europe caue they make more kids

look at this demographic statistic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

but im just saying if they wanted to they could. cause we the westerners are just showing of  but the muslims and chinese are the real powerfull. while we see on tv the american dream and europe deception.

in real life we europe bow down to china and muslims
furthermore we should be happy with muslim patience cause it is running out with that israeli war.
dont be surprised when one day they will decide to actually start a major offensive.

look im not affraid of them. but i understand them. and that is hard to do if your mind is controlled by the media

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 09:30:57 am »
I don't think muslims think like that though, despite the quickening population from them.

My cousin is a muslim, but even he doesn't think that extremely. (he'd rather get wasted, which again...is forbidden by Muslims)

More are like you and me rather then the religious extremists.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 10:21:53 am »
Religion is something positive in society.
Religious extremists are poisonous.
SEG4GES

Offline Nameless 24

• Shocktrooper at Heart
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 05:58:11 am »
Religion is something positive in society.
Religious extremists are poisonous.

I watched "The Invention of Lying" last night, and lol'd when Ricky invented "Heaven" and "God".

"So this Man in the Sky? He was the one who gave my mother cancer?" then she goes afterwards "So he was the one who CURED my mother's cancer?" lol