Author Topic: Sonic the Hedge-Dog  (Read 3878 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Sonic the Hedge-Dog
« on: April 30, 2015, 10:08:27 am »
Let's find other ways Dick could have made a hilarious typo:

Sonic the Egg-Nog
Sonic the Quench-Log
Sonic the Nig-nog
Chronic the Hemp-Hog

Please post your suggestions below.

I'm also not entirely convinced that Sega's next Sonic game isn't going to actually be 'Sonic the Hedge Dog' and 85% of the game is Sonic turning into a dog and doing dog things. He turned into a dog because Eggman accidentally released a super Dog-god that was dormant in the earth and some of it's powers corrupted Sonic. It threatens to destroy the entire world while Eggman then fades into obscurity as Sonic gains a new friend called Puggle who is an anthropomorphic Pug. He's also actually the most powerful being in the universe despite looking like an adorable little mammal.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: Sonic the Hedge-Dog
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 10:26:57 am »
His english isn't the best, could it be a mistranslation on his part or something? I found it odd that he does ALL CAPS for game names and says "Sega games maker". Also, for a guy tasked with international releases, you'd think he would do some homework to find that just because Sonic is from Japan doesn't mean it will make money in Japan.

Offline Dr. SEGA Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 12:07:47 pm »
We're all laughing about it being a typo, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if "Sonic the Hedge-Dog" was gonna be an actual thing for the movie.  :P

Everything else spelled correctly in the email except for Hedgehog....twice?

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 12:53:16 pm »
Sonic the Hedge Dog: Mobius is really going to the dogs! A heartwarming family adventure about a disgruntled accountant who who gets a new leash/lease on life after his car breaks down while on his way to his son's baseball game. Eggman is the CEO of the place he works at.

Chronic the Hemp Hog

BLAZIN' through town at the speed of light! aka just blazin'

Sonic the Hedge Fund: Who is the 1%? Dunno, but he runs faster than the 99% of everything else. Shocking docu-drama that tells all about Wall Street

Edgenic Sonichog the HogHedge SuperShadonic: Mockingjay Part 4 - Drake's Deception or, How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

---

thanks for the good times Dick ;)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:21:12 pm by inthesky »
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 11:41:56 am »
Sonic Maurice, The Edge God.
SEG4GES