Author Topic: Does anyone use Coral Painter and know anything about it?  (Read 9755 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Does anyone use Coral Painter and know anything about it?
« on: December 30, 2010, 05:10:35 pm »
SO I'm working on Coral Painter and so far, while its nicer to use then ... well... MS Paint. It can be a total dickhead.

First problem I have is that it is BOUND to crash, I load it up and I already know it'll crash before im done so I save all the time.

But what i find just as annoying is this issue with the colour... Once I save a peice of work and then come back to it the next time I load up Coral Painter, the colour has become very pixelated, sometimes it will fix itself if i close the program and restart it, others it wont.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems or can you recommend another, better program? (preferably free!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Does anyone use Coral Painter and know anything about it?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 01:32:59 am »
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever about this program, but I would suggest asking somewhere like here:
http://www.talkgraphics.com/forumdispla ... el-Painter

I found a few dedicated forums for this program in a quick google search, looks like theres a bit of knowledge that might be able to help you out. Good luck!

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Does anyone use Coral Painter and know anything about it?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 02:03:20 am »
Hey no google hint dropping at me good sir!

I've done some googling but I didn't find anything that was really adressing my problem. Just thought I'd ask at a forum I am a member of before i go sign up to one I'm not!
Made by SEGA