Author Topic: Pipe Line Under The Ocean Begins Obeying Objections To You  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
Have you ever thought about staying in an underwater hotel? I hope to try it someday...

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Pipe Line Under The Ocean Begins Obeying Objections To You
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 12:08:10 am »
I stayed in one once. It was a total disaster and I was so glad when I got out.

First, it was amazing to see how far we've come to be capable of this and seeing all the amazing sea life around you, but it quickly went wrong as the owner started getting really overbearing. He had some weird warped ideas of the world and as he had built the place, he thought it was okay to subject people to his ideology. I wouldn't have minded that much if I could simply leave, but I couldn't.

As things went on, it got worse too. They then found these slug like creatures and that gave us weird abilities, then little girls started going missing and these giant metal robot like monstrosities appeared with the little girls. They basically protected the little girls as they ran around the place sticking needles into the sadly departed. Then a civil war broke out...it was horrible! I'm lucky to get out alive.

Never again.

Offline pcm92

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 10:24:03 am »
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pluto%20booty&defid=7625293

That awkward moment when you realize what the thread title's abbreviation spells.  :o

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:07:25 pm »
Pcm92, I have no idea how you found that out. It's even the exact same website that I used to find it.

Tad, have you really been in an underwater hotel? I know you were being humorous in describing your experience. Underwater hotels do exist. I hope you realize this.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:28:13 am by Spock »

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 12:23:07 am »
Hehe, I've not stayed in one, but I have been in something similar. It was incredibly. Everywhere you went they'd have viewports that showed the ocean and the sea life. Bit freaky when a giant creature goes over your head.