Author Topic: SegaBits Plays: Ayyy LMAO Isolation - Join us!  (Read 32438 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: SegaBits Plays: Ayyy LMAO Isolation - Join us!
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2015, 11:01:38 am »
I'm going to have to bow out of this one gents, I've got so much happening in the next couple of weeks I'm not going to be able to play this game at all unfortunately.

I'll have to get back to it and revisit this thread when I eventually am able to finish the play through!

Mademan, why?!?!? Why have you forsaken me and left me to fend off these Aliens by myself?!?!
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2015, 11:40:44 am »
I'm still here.  Where you at dog?  Make it through synthetics? 

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2015, 12:03:01 pm »
Mademan is a quitter! You better have a good excuse! Someone better have died!

[spoiler]No, but really I hope no one died... Sorry if someone died.[/spoiler]
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2015, 12:07:06 pm »
Mademan is a quitter! You better have a good excuse! Someone better have died!

[spoiler]No, but really I hope no one died... Sorry if someone died.[/spoiler]

Nobody died, but I've got family coming to visit and stay with me for the next 3 weeks, so I'm going to be  away every weekend and most weeknights after work, so no time for Ayyyy LMAOs :<

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2015, 09:05:50 pm »
I'm still here.  Where you at dog?  Make it through synthetics? 

Haven't played since last weekend, but I'll back on this weekend. I have Friday off from work so I'm hoping to put more time in.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2015, 03:12:07 pm »
Aight, Will was not messing around. Got through Synthetics again.. This time with no weapons?!? Wtf! That was bs, kept getting my neck snapped

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2015, 05:40:41 am »
[spoiler]Sorry bumping this cause I'm still going through it. It's a pretty damn long game. I'm at the part where you have to put on a suit and go out to align a satellite link to the Torrens? Going through the next of aliens was terrible. Got double teamed a lot, it was brutal.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:39:31 am by Happy Cat »

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2015, 06:58:51 am »
[Spoiler]Sorry bumping this cause I'm still going through it. It's a pretty damn long game. I'm at the part where you have to put on a suit and go out to align a satellite link to the Torrens? Going through the next of aliens was terrible. Got double teamed a lot, it was brutal.[/spoiler]

Spoilers Vash, SPOILERS!

But it is brutal : 3

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2015, 09:39:48 am »
Added spoiler tags to his post. But yeah.. Them Androids be creepy!

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2015, 11:20:42 am »
[spoiler]Sorry bumping this cause I'm still going through it. It's a pretty damn long game. I'm at the part where you have to put on a suit and go out to align a satellite link to the Torrens? Going through the next of aliens was terrible. Got double teamed a lot, it was brutal.[/spoiler]

At was at that point where the game should have ended honestly.  This was officially where it started to wear out its welcome for me.  Just wait until you get back. 

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2015, 02:26:13 pm »
My bad for the spoilers..

I just.. Beat the game!!

I haven't felt a sense of accomplishment after completing a game for a while. Best game I've played this gen, nicely done Sega, I'm impressed.

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2015, 04:27:33 pm »

I just.. Beat the game!!

I haven't felt a sense of accomplishment after completing a game for a while. Best game I've played this gen, nicely done Sega, I'm impressed.

Yep I felt the same way, it was more than just a simple sense of accomplishment for me,[spoiler] to have been the only survivor of the ordeal and the last tape message saying how everyone, even the children were taken and how I had "failed" them, really hit me hard in the sort of survivor guilt way. In the end, I think Creative Assembly perfectly showed Amanda/the player to have the same sort of survivor instinct and perhaps guilt as Ripley did at the end of the original Alien. What a game, what a journey, I'm really hoping the sequel has been greenlit by now.[/spoiler]

Never going to play it again, it was too much, TOO MUCH. I felt broken after completing the game heh.

Offline Radrappy

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2015, 04:52:02 pm »

I just.. Beat the game!!

Congrats!!! We're 2 for 3 now.  Here's looking at you, mademan.  Now that it's all over, what was your favorite sequence/mission/moment?

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 04:58:44 pm »

I just.. Beat the game!!

Not to derail this topic, but... If you're looking for another good SEGA game to play i'd definitely recommend checking out Tembo the Badass Elephant, game is fun. Gets hard fast, but I think that is part of the fun. I'm playing it this weekend. I die a lot from going too fast. Is a kind of game that makes you want to go fast, sorta like Sonic.

Offline pirovash88

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2015, 03:13:26 pm »
Yep I felt the same way, it was more than just a simple sense of accomplishment for me,[spoiler] to have been the only survivor of the ordeal and the last tape message saying how everyone, even the children were taken and how I had "failed" them, really hit me hard in the sort of survivor guilt way. In the end, I think Creative Assembly perfectly showed Amanda/the player to have the same sort of survivor instinct and perhaps guilt as Ripley did at the end of the original Alien. What a game, what a journey, I'm really hoping the sequel has been greenlit by now.[/spoiler]

Never going to play it again, it was too much, TOO MUCH. I felt broken after completing the game heh.

Same dude, i effin loved the ending. CA did an incredible job of making me feel like i was actually in the game the whole time, especially for those final gnarly segments. I haven't played a game this great, in a very long time. If they ever develop a sequel, i will definitely be buying it. I'm with you, though. I won't be replaying this game, too much tension for me, haha.

Congrats!!! We're 2 for 3 now.  Here's looking at you, mademan.  Now that it's all over, what was your favorite sequence/mission/moment?

It's gotta be the initial moment you see the Alien. That tail coming down over the desk pretty much summarizes the game for me. That initial moment of fear that never went away. After that segment i knew what i was in for, haha.

Not to derail this topic, but... If you're looking for another good SEGA game to play i'd definitely recommend checking out Tembo the Badass Elephant, game is fun. Gets hard fast, but I think that is part of the fun. I'm playing it this weekend. I die a lot from going too fast. Is a kind of game that makes you want to go fast, sorta like Sonic.

I've been watching some videos of this on Twitch and i'm definitely considering it. Is it worth the $15, seems a bit much for a game like Tembo.