Author Topic: Next Sonic Game...Your Thoughts?  (Read 9426 times)

Offline TimmiT

• Total Meseta: 8
    • Sonic Retro
Re: Next Sonic Game...Your Thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 06:59:57 am »
Another endless runner, this time copying Canabalt instead of Temple Run. :V

Offline Deefy

• Total Meseta: 6
  • SupporterOfSEGA & F.C.Internazionale
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 11:51:11 pm »
Day one Jack Lumber DLC and you've got the perfect game.

This would be a real touch of class, brilliant Barry  :))
SEGA STYLE

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 03:44:33 am »
but what if Sonic was more an open world GTA style game where you steal cars, shoot people and rape prostitutes? Sonic Boom 2!
That would be a huge improvement over the open world in the first game for sure, you know, since Sonic Boom 1 has like.... a empty open world.

I would call it more of a hub world tho.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 03:07:07 am »
I have high hopes tbh, given that the Team have done many great things with the last few games . Sonic Colors, Gen and Lost World each had some genuine terrific moments and some really nice touches, just hoping that the team can finally put all those great touches and moments in to one complete package.

Would be nice to see the next Sonic multi platform and where it's out on the XBox 1, PS4 and PC and where the Sonic Team just work on 1 game for all the main systems
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2014, 05:36:47 am »
I have high hopes tbh, given that the Team have done many great things with the last few games . Sonic Colors, Gen and Lost World each had some genuine terrific moments and some really nice touches, just hoping that the team can finally put all those great touches and moments in to one complete package.

Would be nice to see the next Sonic multi platform and where it's out on the XBox 1, PS4 and PC and where the Sonic Team just work on 1 game for all the main systems

I agree with all of this! Between those games they have all the elements for an absolute masterpiece of a Sonic game. They just need to pick the peanuts out of the turd.
Made by SEGA