Author Topic: Post your current thoughts thread  (Read 1145774 times)

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Post your current thoughts thread
« Reply #4845 on: January 31, 2016, 07:05:58 am »
Stay away from people ;)

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #4846 on: January 31, 2016, 09:45:52 am »
If by that you mean, friends are useless, then I see nothing wrong with that. Other than that I do feel like engaging with people can help lol. I guess im stating the obvious here

Offline Tad

« Reply #4847 on: January 31, 2016, 10:07:05 am »
If by that you mean, friends are useless, then I see nothing wrong with that. Other than that I do feel like engaging with people can help lol. I guess im stating the obvious here

Nah, friends can be great, but I usually find its people in general that make things needlessly difficult. It's the sort of people in the work place who aren't good at anything, so they create new rules to make things "better" when in actual fact, they're just making it worse for everyone else. The sort who create pointless loops to jump through. Them or those who seem to just go out of their way to make your life difficult.

I have no time for them sort of people.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:09:11 am by Tad »

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #4848 on: January 31, 2016, 11:12:30 am »
Yeah having good people around is nice.

But I get what you mean. It makes me wonder, you cant expect all people to follow the same kind of concept of good behaviour. I mean what would be the motivation to not be a jackass if it helps achieving your selfish goals? Some people are only pleasant to others if it benefits themselves, or if they're dependent on the person. Im just thinking that its expected for "people" to be like that when there's never a common ground of morality, and even thats subjective. At least I do feel like we're losing it more and more lately.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4849 on: January 31, 2016, 11:55:28 am »
Life is super stressful, and usually because of people, but without people and a modern day organized society life would be a lot harder in a different way. Rather then stressing out about other people and jobs, we'd be stressing out about finding enough food to survive and having to kill stuff by yourself, also defending yourself cause there'd probably be other people that want to kill you for survival reasons.

Life is what you make of it. You literally got the freedom to whatever you want. Not all everything is a good choice, but in the end no one is stopping you from making a life destroying decision such as blowing all your money on gambling or drugs.

Smart people learn from the stressful parts of their life and use that knowledge to make life better for themselves. Anything is possible if you have your mind set and the motivation to keep going despite all the setbacks you might face.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #4850 on: February 01, 2016, 07:27:55 am »
Life is super stressful, and usually because of people, but without people and a modern day organized society life would be a lot harder in a different way. Rather then stressing out about other people and jobs, we'd be stressing out about finding enough food to survive and having to kill stuff by yourself, also defending yourself cause there'd probably be other people that want to kill you for survival reasons.

Life is what you make of it. You literally got the freedom to whatever you want. Not all everything is a good choice, but in the end no one is stopping you from making a life destroying decision such as blowing all your money on gambling or drugs.

Smart people learn from the stressful parts of their life and use that knowledge to make life better for themselves. Anything is possible if you have your mind set and the motivation to keep going despite all the setbacks you might face.
Yup, well said.

Honestly im fine with whatever as long I have an income. Like Tad said, its easier when you just avoid annoyances (people). Also patience and being able to keep your cool during stress moments can help.

I have been without a job for a while but the outlook is not looking too bad. Hope things go well

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4851 on: February 02, 2016, 02:21:11 am »
Came back from a screening of 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.

Wow... just... wow.

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #4852 on: February 11, 2016, 06:54:16 am »
I think I might put gaming aside for a while. Want to develop myself in some areas

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #4853 on: February 11, 2016, 11:56:20 pm »
Haven't had much time for gaming since i came back from Atlanta.

Company wants to fly me out to other parts of the Country more frequently.. possibly Vegas in the Summer, which wouldn't be bad.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Tad

« Reply #4854 on: February 12, 2016, 10:55:19 am »
I think I might put gaming aside for a while. Want to develop myself in some areas

Never a bad thing. Everyone gets fatigued and need a break every now and then anyway. I tend to drop in an out depending on what's been released etc.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4855 on: February 16, 2016, 09:47:21 am »
Brain Voice (Stage 4-2)
Pulseman

creepy af
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

« Reply #4856 on: February 16, 2016, 12:10:52 pm »
The era of platformers was a great one. Best genre for mindless fun. Or in the case of pulseman, trippy fun :p

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #4857 on: February 16, 2016, 08:40:25 pm »
Started playing Rodea on Wii and am loving it. Game was meant to release in 2011, and it shows, but it is still a lot of fun. Not a perfect game by any means, but it does satisfy that NiGHTS into Dreams classic SEGA 3D adventure game craving.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #4858 on: February 19, 2016, 06:32:31 am »
This whole attack helicopter thing is stupid.
Some people are so sensitive it sickens me.

But worst of all is the "offended by support" mentality of this bullshit PC society. I'd love to see any trans/pan/multi-gender/sexual/fluid person that actually took offense at a tweeted meme reference to an ancient satire reply to an ancient thread on a videogame board. It's all people pointing out that it's offensive, but is ANYONE actually offended by it?

Grow a pair.

And if any intelligent transgender person reads this, please don't take offense as none is intended

Edit: upon re reading this comment I think I may have come off as inconsiderate, so just to clarify my true feelings: any person can be a stupid ass. Trans, gay, hetero.. This is not the issue. It's an escape goat that people use to pile up and complain. The whole post is directed at those people
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:31:39 am by crackdude »
SEG4GES

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #4859 on: February 26, 2016, 09:47:40 am »
To that same point: Why is "All Lives Matter" an insult? Or a racist comment?