Author Topic: SEGA Live Action Movies Thread - "Of course I want a latte!"  (Read 106879 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: SEGA Live Action Movies Thread - "Of course I want a latte!"
« Reply #615 on: May 30, 2023, 12:48:48 am »
Aubrey Plaza Eyed For Sonic 3 Movie Villain

As for exactly what role Aubrey Plaza may soon be offered, we don’t know for sure, but the most likely candidate would seem to be the flirtatious and mysterious Rouge the Bat.
First appearing in the 2001 game Sonic Adventure 2, Rouge is a jewel thief obsessed with gems.
Like many of Plaza’s best roles, upon first impression Rouge comes off as something of a ditsy airhead, but in reality is quite intelligent and strategic-minded.
Jim Carrey has made  ...

Article : https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/aubrey-plaza-sonic-3-villain.html

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #616 on: May 30, 2023, 07:15:18 am »
Aubrey Plaza Eyed For Sonic 3 Movie Villain

Article : https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/aubrey-plaza-sonic-3-villain.html
Rouge does seem like the logical choice.

I just hope they don't make Rouge too slim and flat. Let woman be woman.

Offline Berto

« Reply #617 on: May 30, 2023, 09:33:31 pm »
Rouge does seem like the logical choice.

I just hope they don't make Rouge too slim and flat. Let woman be woman.

I think she'll still thicc, but a bit shorter so that her height are same with Sonic's, Knuckles', and Tails'.
While she'll retain her figures, she probably uses 'unrevealing' clothes though.
Probably one like Sonic Prime's.

Offline Berto

« Reply #618 on: May 31, 2023, 01:58:37 am »
Company of Heroes 3 Console Edition Launch Trailer and 2 x 2 CoH3 Console Launch Editions & CoH3 themed controller Giveaway Campaign!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdzKDYuKBw

📣 We teamed up with MoiDawg to give away  2 x 2 CoH3 Console Launch Editions & CoH3 themed controller!
🍀 To enter, simply tag your best CoH3 buddy here, add the console you'd want to play on and you could both be winners!
Let's gooo! 🙌

Source : https://twitter.com/CompanyOfHeroes/status/1663644311055917057

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #619 on: May 31, 2023, 02:47:10 pm »
I think she'll still thicc, but a bit shorter so that her height are same with Sonic's, Knuckles', and Tails'.
While she'll retain her figures, she probably uses 'unrevealing' clothes though.
Probably one like Sonic Prime's.

As long as she has proper lady-meat on her body.

For some reason, Family-Teen entertainment regards women who are a degree voluptuous as "inappropriate" and that they should be slim in figure.

I think this is actually a very poor message to convey to today's young audience, and that it promotes body-shaming. Some peoples either can't help it or choose to be "too fat" or "too skinny" and the same can go to voluptuous women as well. It's not like Rouge the Bat behaves inappropriately (at least her seductive behaviour is mild and sometimes) so her body shouldn't have to be changed.

At leats, that's my opinion on the matter.

Offline Berto

« Reply #620 on: June 02, 2023, 11:17:00 pm »
As long as she has proper lady-meat on her body.

For some reason, Family-Teen entertainment regards women who are a degree voluptuous as "inappropriate" and that they should be slim in figure.

I think this is actually a very poor message to convey to today's young audience, and that it promotes body-shaming. Some peoples either can't help it or choose to be "too fat" or "too skinny" and the same can go to voluptuous women as well. It's not like Rouge the Bat behaves inappropriately (at least her seductive behaviour is mild and sometimes) so her body shouldn't have to be changed.

At leats, that's my opinion on the matter.

Well said. Yes, time has changed.
Sometimes it brings better things, but sometimes it brings worse things.
Jessica Rabbit would cause a lot of twitter outcries if this movie is released now.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 03, 2023, 11:23:56 am »
Well said. Yes, time has changed.
Sometimes it brings better things, but sometimes it brings worse things.
Jessica Rabbit would cause a lot of twitter outcries if this movie is released now.

Well yeah, I can see why she was a bit too much, but in a way that was the whole point of a "femme fatale" figure. Plus, while WFRR was a "cartoon", its live-action parts kept it a movie more for an older audience.

Rouge the Bat is somewhat of a "Femme Fatale" character, but what makes her progressive is that she isn't entirely bound to that role. She's like a sister to Shadow and caring to Sonic and his friends, who accepted her into their friend-group despite her position as a secret agent.

And given she was introduced to us with a voluptuous body, she should be allowed to keep it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 05:12:27 pm by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #622 on: June 04, 2023, 01:33:40 am »
Well yeah, I can see why she was a bit too much, but in a way that was the whole point of a "femme fatale" figure. Plus, while WFRR was a "cartoon", its live-action parts kept it a movie more for an older audience.

WFRR was rated PG though, same with Sonic Movie.
Sonic Movie is rated PG by the MPAA for action, some violence, rude humor and brief mild language.

Rouge the Bat is somewhat of a "Femme Fatale" character, but what makes her progressive is that she isn't entirely bound to that role. She's like a sister to Shadow and caring to Sonic and his friends, who accepted her into their friend-group despite her position as a secret agent.

And given she was introduced to us with a voluptuous body, she should be allowed to keep it.

Yep, we want that but it's not our call to make.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #623 on: June 04, 2023, 10:59:30 am »
WFRR was rated PG though, same with Sonic Movie.
Sonic Movie is rated PG by the MPAA for action, some violence, rude humor and brief mild language.
Yeah but the board that decides what movies are rated, their opinions change over time. What was regarded "okay" back then such as voluptuous yet well-dressed and reasonably behaved women are now regarded inappropriate etc.
Yep, we want that but it's not our call to make.
Yeah. And we know if Rouge will be in the movies, the director will perhaps think "no one wants to see bat titties."

Offline Berto

« Reply #624 on: June 04, 2023, 08:45:18 pm »
Yeah but the board that decides what movies are rated, their opinions change over time. What was regarded "okay" back then such as voluptuous yet well-dressed and reasonably behaved women are now regarded inappropriate etc.

Yup, that's why I said time has changed.

Yeah. And we know if Rouge will be in the movies, the director will perhaps think "no one wants to see bat titties."

Even if the director wanted it to be like the original, the producers could also step in and ask him to change her.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #625 on: June 05, 2023, 03:12:06 pm »
After Sonic movie success, Sega says it could adapt other IPs for the big screen

Article : https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/after-sonic-movie-success-sega-says-it-could-adapt-other-ips-for-the-big-screen/
What I want to know is, will it be a Sega Cinematic Universe, or will these movies be independent or made by other various studios?

I know there is a Streets of Rage movie in the works, I also know there might be a Persona movie in the works. I also know Yakuza's upcoming movie. Was there also another Sega movie in the making?
Will all these movies be produced by Paramount or not?

Yup, that's why I said time has changed.
I wonder what will be next? That it be inappropriate to have muscular males?

Even if the director wanted it to be like the original, the producers could also step in and ask him to change her.
And I doubt angry Sonic fans will be enough to change it back like they did with Ugly Sonic.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 04:12:45 pm by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #626 on: June 06, 2023, 01:25:41 am »
What I want to know is, will it be a Sega Cinematic Universe, or will these movies be independent or made by other various studios?

I know there is a Streets of Rage movie in the works, I also know there might be a Persona movie in the works. I also know Yakuza's upcoming movie. Was there also another Sega movie in the making?
Will all these movies be produced by Paramount or not?

They are by different companies so I doubt that it will lead to SEGA Cinematic Universe.

I wonder what will be next? That it be inappropriate to have muscular males?

May be having mustache would be deemed appropriate someday?
Boy, Mario and Luigi will gonna have it rough then.
Eggman too though.

And I doubt angry Sonic fans will be enough to change it back like they did with Ugly Sonic.

And no youtube dislike numbers to help them this time.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #627 on: June 06, 2023, 09:17:05 am »
They are by different companies so I doubt that it will lead to SEGA Cinematic Universe.
Well a publisher doesn't "make" the movies, that the developers job. The publishers mostly just get the movie out there and promotes them. So as long as these movies ar emade, Paramount could still publish them.
May be having mustache would be deemed appropriate someday?
Boy, Mario and Luigi will gonna have it rough then.
Eggman too though.

And no youtube dislike numbers to help them this time.
Facial hair and maybe gender style distinctions like long hair and dresses for girls. Tomboys and femboys looks more gender-neutral so that be more "appropriate" and "inclusive".

Offline Berto

« Reply #628 on: June 16, 2023, 01:19:35 am »
Sonic Movie Knuckles spinoff series adds 5 cast members, including Christopher Lloyd

Well, there have been some more cast members announced earlier today, and a lot of them may sound very familiar to some of you.
Cary Elwes, Stockard Channing, Christopher Lloyd, Paul Scheer, and Rob Huebel have been officially confirmed to be joining the cast.
In the meantime, we’ve ...

Article : https://mynintendonews.com/2023/06/14/sonic-movie-knuckles-spinoff-series-adds-5-cast-members-including-christopher-lloyd/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 16, 2023, 08:00:30 am »
Sonic Movie Knuckles spinoff series adds 5 cast members, including Christopher Lloyd

Article : https://mynintendonews.com/2023/06/14/sonic-movie-knuckles-spinoff-series-adds-5-cast-members-including-christopher-lloyd/
Some fans speculate he may play the role of professor Gerald Robotnik.