Author Topic: 3DS RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD announced for summer 2016 Americas release  (Read 18994 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
You cannot stop the european resistance!
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
You cannot stop the european resistance!
I mean no region locking in the first place woulda fixed that. But I honestly just want a european version. I dont own a single imported game on any platform, and I never planned to do so. I can wait, but it would suck real hard if we didnt get anything at all

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
If you hax your 3DS you can at least play it. If all you want is to region unlock your console, it's really easy and safe to do. Only you'll have to do it everytime you turn on your console which is a bummer
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

Ssht, dont let george know!(Mine's actually hacked too)

Yeah if theres no choice ill have to I guess. We'll see

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
Good news to anyone who wants to play the older games. The English patch for the 7th Dragon 2020 is now available.

You can get the details and download the patch at cavespeak.org

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet since I'm at work, but the same patch creator did the English patch for 7th Dragon (NDS) which was flawless.

I can tell by the screen caps of VFD that all the games are connected storywise, so with a couple months to burn before VFD comes out this is the perfect chance to get fully caught up.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
I'll hack my 3DS once Nintendo stops supporting it. I just hate the possibility of screwing up a console when it is still being updated by the company and has an infrastructure. I've just recently started messing with my Wii. Wait... that last bit came out wrong.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
I just hate the possibility of screwing up a console when it is still being updated by the company and has an infrastructure.
It's pretty safe tho.. And you can keep updating your console.
In fact, if all you want is region unlocking, it's as simple has opening a website.
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

I'm not sure how easy it is because I didn't do it on my own. But it seemed pretty complicated compared to the Wii I think? Either way the only big pro seems to be region locking right now, there's loads of better platforms for homebrew. Its fun for experimenting I guess. Basically I dont think its worth hacking the 3ds if region locking isnt an issue for you. I still hope this and the classic collection get EU anouncements  >:(

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
Huh dude, you can literally download every single 3ds game for free if you go all the way.
There are various hack levels. For region unlock you just reset your 3ds clock and open a website. That's it
SEG4GES

Offline Randroid

Finally got a chance to sit down and sink some hours into 7thD2020. It's sooo godly. Gorgeous enemy and attack animations, detailed locales, perfect musical score. Everything a jrpg should be. Well everything a jrpg should be, if you can stand the chibi models. Thankfully VFD is fixing that. 

Loving all the 7th Dragon games. True rebirth of Phantasy Star if you ask me.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
True rebirth of Phantasy Star if you ask me.
I'm so psyched for VFD!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:36:12 am by crackdude »
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
7th Dragon III releases today! Who has picked it up? I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the game. I should have mine in hand tonight and plan to start playing tomorrow morning.

Oh, btw, here is George's review: http://segabits.com/blog/2016/07/11/review-7th-dragon-iii-code-vfd-3ds/

Offline Randroid

Gotdammit, I pre-ordered but it's stalled in delivery. Read the review. Can't wait to play.

Offline CrazyT

Hope to read some more impressions beside the review for anticipation when it comes out overseas in europ

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
I'm enjoying the game, it's a lot of fun! i played the demo so i kinda forgot about skills and just realized i could level those up again. Was grinding sorta and buying high level equipment cause the game was getting hard, gee, wonder why. oh well, i'm set for a while i guess.

also, this bunny character has a dirty mouth