Author Topic: 3DS RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD announced for summer 2016 Americas release  (Read 18997 times)

Offline FlareHabanero

• Total Meseta: 4
  • Resident of Puyo Hell
Anyone else feel like the Agent class is kind of overpowered? I mean with the Hack gimmick you can do really stupid stuff that forces the enemy into a stalemate.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Anyone else feel like the Agent class is kind of overpowered? I mean with the Hack gimmick you can do really stupid stuff that forces the enemy into a stalemate.
I think i've read the same thing somewhere else. Not a fan of imbalances in games. Is it that bad cuz I might have to avoid the class then.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Good to know! I picked Agent due to the JSRF nod.

Offline FlareHabanero

• Total Meseta: 4
  • Resident of Puyo Hell
The game in general seems kind of easy to exploit.

You know the Dragonbane Seed DLC thing? A game breaking thing with that is using the Samurai class and Cyclone Dance. Normally with the Dragonbane Seed enemies they receive 1 damage per hit, meaning that with most attacks you'll only be able to inflict one or two hits at a time, and consequently increase the odds of them escaping. Cyclone Dance hits targets multiple times and it hits everyone, with each upgrade increasing the amount of hits. You also get it as soon as you make a Samurai, so there's hardly any grinding, baring maybe buffing it for maximum efficiency.

Also you can replay this particular DLC multiple times.

With this in mind, you can gain levels and skill points at a very ludicrous rate and basically make the game a cake walk.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
I picked Duelist, because it sounded fun.
SEG4GES

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
I still hope this and the classic collection get EU anouncements  >:(

Ask and ye shall receive  :P

Btw I love this game too.
This game is like an easy version of classic Phantasy Star series for Genesis.
I think I've already found my GOTY.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: 3DS RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD announced for summer 2016 Americas release
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2016, 12:53:09 pm »
Today I went back to back playing 7th dragon 2020 (translation)on psp and the new 7th dragon 3DS. Ive recently got a psp again so I thought to play the original psp games first before moving on to 3DS.

I gotta say that the psp games feel very dated. Not only that, but the 3DS game is actually really good. I'm guessing that for its time it wasnt bad. And for this time now maybe the new 7th dragon isnt all that impressive. Its expected that a sequel should be better but I think im just gonna forget about them and go straight to the 3ds game.

The music is fantastic in all the games, but also the music has a nicer mellow thing to it in 3.

Im basing my impressions on the demo so far, but im most definitly gonna get this.

Oh yeH, the demo recently came out on eshop so u can try it too.