Author Topic: SEGAbits turns 3 on 2/6!  (Read 12166 times)

Offline Nameless 24

• Total Meseta: 14
  • Shocktrooper at Heart
Re: SEGAbits turns 3 on 2/6!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 05:55:09 am »
Happy belated Anniversary!

(Really he just quit the forum because he found it overly Sonic Team fanboyish I think)

Wait, what? Compared to SEGA Forums and Sonic Stadium?

That is a really strange reason to leave...I have seen discussion of many SEGA games here, and it's natural for us to talk about Sonic when he gets a new game out, so it makes little sense to say it's Sonic Team Fanboyism.
Big fan of Claymore, Miria in particular.

Currently playing Yakuza 0.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 07:33:13 am »
I have no clue why Sanus left, but he is welcome to pop into the forums whenever he wants!

To be honest, I really am not bothered if people come and go from forums. I mean, people have their own life, and their own stuff going on, and really its not as though we as a collective sit around wondering "where is forum member X?" all the time. Sometimes I'll think "whatever happened to so-and-so", but it really doesn't bother me one way or another.

What I find funny is when somebody who has been absent from the forums for a long time, are absent because they're afraid of how people will treat them if they return. Or because they think "my god I must have really offended everybody for being gone for so long! They'll only hate me if I return!" It's not an exclusive club, so no pressure at all!  :afroman:

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 07:55:44 am »
Wait, what? Compared to SEGA Forums and Sonic Stadium?

That is a really strange reason to leave...I have seen discussion of many SEGA games here, and it's natural for us to talk about Sonic when he gets a new game out, so it makes little sense to say it's Sonic Team Fanboyism.

He left the SEGA fanbase in general. Though he never visited either of those forums as far as I know.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 03:50:32 pm »
To be honest, I left Segabits for a long while because I felt it was too Sonic-centric too. That and because of Fluffy-gate.

Now I'm back and shit-posting like a champ.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 05:29:00 pm »
I thought Sanus wasn't so much annoyed that it was Sonic-centric (it was just a big year for Sonic news. deal with it.), he was more annoyed with SEGA itself and their decisions. Of course, he's free to bust into the forums and agree/disagree with my assumption.