Author Topic: The Fat Plumber Thread  (Read 82619 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: The Fat Plumber Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2022, 12:01:07 am »
Avoid Competing with Sonic Movie this year....

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2022, 06:50:11 am »
Avoid Competing with Sonic Movie this year....

Ha! Sonic's second movie scared it off. They knew this movie wouldn't hold a candle to Sonic's movie so they pushed the release date out of Sonic's shadow to further develop it to be better than Sonic 2.

Offline Berto

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2022, 08:09:26 pm »
Ha! Sonic's second movie scared it off. They knew this movie wouldn't hold a candle to Sonic's movie so they pushed the release date out of Sonic's shadow to further develop it to be better than Sonic 2.

They copied the release month too ... April.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2022, 06:38:42 am »
They copied the release month too ... April.

And given Sonic the Series will be released next year and maybe Sonic 3 the year after, Mario may have won the console war but not this cinematic battle with Sonic.

Offline Berto

« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2022, 07:53:19 pm »
And given Sonic the Series will be released next year and maybe Sonic 3 the year after, Mario may have won the console war but not this cinematic battle with Sonic.

Unless new Mario TV series suddenly up from nowhere....
That will give him fighting chance.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2022, 04:40:42 am »
Unless new Mario TV series suddenly up from nowhere....
That will give him fighting chance.

Unlikely to happen.

I hope...

Offline Berto

« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2022, 11:41:15 pm »

Offline Berto

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2022, 01:03:21 am »
Luigi can be a Queen if they want....

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2022, 05:29:33 pm »

I remember this picture. SOme pointed out how the yellow plumber bares some resemblance to Wario.
Luigi can be a Queen if they want....

Offline Berto

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2022, 08:58:12 pm »
I remember this picture. SOme pointed out how the yellow plumber bares some resemblance to Wario.

Yes, but Wario and Mario were actually just childhood rivals, and the two share no blood relation.

Source : https://www.polygon.com/wario/22631028/wario-faq-everything-you-need-to-know-nintendo-mario

Peach : "Then make your own, Luigi."
Luigi : "Okie dokie."

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2022, 02:32:09 am »
Yes, but Wario and Mario were actually just childhood rivals, and the two share no blood relation.

Source : https://www.polygon.com/wario/22631028/wario-faq-everything-you-need-to-know-nintendo-mario
I've heard they were cousins also.

That Jimmy Poppadopolos thing isn't real is it?

Also, no one f**ks in the Mushroom Kingdom. Yoshi's Island proves that babies are delivered by storks so I imagine a princess making baked good for a plumber is the Mushroom Kingdom equivalence of sex.

The closest I can think of to anything lewd is how the ending of Super Princess Peach claim the Vibe Scepter is somewhere in the player's home. Yeah, check under your Mum's pillow or the back of her sock drawer.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:36:01 am by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2022, 03:45:38 am »
I've heard they were cousins also.

That Jimmy Poppadopolos thing isn't real is it?

Also, no one f**ks in the Mushroom Kingdom. Yoshi's Island proves that babies are delivered by storks so I imagine a princess making baked good for a plumber is the Mushroom Kingdom equivalence of sex.

The closest I can think of to anything lewd is how the ending of Super Princess Peach claim the Vibe Scepter is somewhere in the player's home. Yeah, check under your Mum's pillow or the back of her sock drawer.

Dang... Why would they have ... private parts if they can't have sex...

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2022, 04:18:23 am »
Dang... Why would they have ... private parts if they can't have sex...

Probably to use the urinals, I dunno. If the stork is confirmed where babies come from in the Mushroom Kingdom then there's no really a point for procreation.

Offline Berto

« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2022, 04:29:56 am »
Probably to use the urinals, I dunno. If the stork is confirmed where babies come from in the Mushroom Kingdom then there's no really a point for procreation.

Or may be sex activities exist... but just for .... fun?
Not for procreation?

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2022, 04:59:24 am »
Or may be sex activities exist... but just for .... fun?
Not for procreation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxxNvfVfDB0
Maybe. I mean a common backstory is that the Mario Bros. were originally from Brooklyn, Earth and on the job they found a warp pipe to the Mushroom Kingdom where they decided to stay. Sex maybe a foreign concept to them. Kinda like the movie Pleasentville. It could be possible there is some sort of suppression field throughout the world of the Mushroom Kingdom forcing storks to be the only means of reproduction for the human residents that live there.

But after seeing New Donk City and the fact Pauline is the mayor, I'm starting to think Mario and Luigi are actually from New Donk City and that NDC is on the same world as the Mushroom Kingdom, meaning the same laws apply there.

And ever since the introduction of the Super Crown, some fans theories that the mushroom people are actually an eusocial race similar to bees. Princess Peach was perhaps once a Toadette and was given the Super Crown because she was chosen to rule over them. And if she is no longer fit to rule a new toadette will take her place.