Off Topic > Everything Else

John Lee, banned from NeoGaf for...

(1/13) > >>

Sharky:
John Lee of 'The Kartel'... was banned from NeoGaf! What for?

Why all games MUST be like Borderlands (because I'm a viral marketer for Borderlands) #1

Viral Marketing!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377334

Check it out!  :lol:  

Cool guy.

MadeManG74:
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my, the responses on the first page are absolutely hilarious. Seems like he was doing some advertising for both Kartel and Borderlands there.

Well in any event, I don't dislike the guy or anything (even if he liked Sex and the City) but it really seemed he had no clue about video games whatsoever (didn't know that games could come on more than one disc, thought that Halo was the first Original FPS, and thought that Sims was the most brilliant 'strategy' game ever...)

Autosaver:

--- Quote ---Single player = Masturbation

4 player co-op = Orgy
--- End quote ---

Right on!

Sharky:
Here is where one of the admins caught him out, via info on Lees website:

--- Quote ---"WHAT WE DO

What we do is help enrich your current outreach efforts with community programs that develop a two way dialogue with gamers. We engage gaming fans on a deeper level. We help convert awareness into interest. And we are darn good at it, with results as much as 150% better once our programs have been implemented."

I think your website needs an update after this thread. A simple "-" mark before the percentage would suffice.
--- End quote ---

I lol'd.

MadeManG74:
Oh lawd, so Kartel was basically a Viral Marketing portal for game companies? No wonder they had hook-ups for Inflatable Swords and Sega Rally Mouse-mats. Cash for Comments!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version