Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams

<< < (3/291) > >>

Deefy:

--- Quote from: Sharky on January 10, 2016, 06:47:22 pm ---Thanks Deefy, haven't seen you around in a while!

--- End quote ---

The appreciation for the list is only right, while my absence from the frequentation of the site and consequently the forum (though I'm not one of the most regular posters, on the contrary) it's due to a number of reasons mostly of temporal nature ... ;)

Sharky:

--- Quote from: Moody on January 10, 2016, 07:32:24 pm ---Good-ass job on the list. The only suggestion I can make is giving links to both the sub and dub version where applicable.

--- End quote ---

I may get around to it eventually by going back and forth imbedding links was starting to send me a little mad.

--- Quote from: Deefy on January 10, 2016, 08:02:23 pm ---The appreciation for the list is only right, while my absence from the frequentation of the site and consequently the forum (though I'm not one of the most regular posters, on the contrary) it's due to a number of reasons mostly of temporal nature ... ;)

--- End quote ---

Righto! Just don't be a stranger! :D

Sharky:
PSO2 Animation, Episode 2 is out:

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Phantasy-Star-Online-2-The-Animation/Episode-002?id=121934

Randroid:
Awesome list. A couple in here that I didn't know existed.

If you're counting movies (which I think you are cus of capt Harlock), there's a Bayonetta anime out there that probably should be included.

Shun-Di:
I really liked the Virtua Fighter anime series.  Also Sakura Wars TV and the Sonic OVA/movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version