Off Topic > Everything Else

Dragon Ball!

(1/6) > >>

NiGHTSDrEAMS:
 I'm calling out all the Dragon Ball fans! I've been watching the old Dragon Ball Z serious and was wondering if there are any fans on here that would like to talk about the Dragon Ball Saga's with me! From Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, and Dragon Ball Super! Whether you want to talk about favorite characters, scene's, movies, or people you would of like to see fight each other etc. 

Tad:
You have summoned me...;)

Seriously though, what do you think of Super so far? Personally, I'm finding it a bit weak. I get that Z went over the top and too serious, but Super just seems to lack any real threat or tension with it's attempt to continue the story and characters. The writing in Z was off in some places, but in Super it seems all over the place in tone, character development, direction and structure.

crackdude:
It was the exact same thing with Z tho. The Kai series was a godsend, as 2/3 of the show were mainly inconsistent filler.

Tad:
Very true. I do like the series, but with Z and Super I can't help but feel the writing really left a lot of gaps. SS3 and Fusion being utterly pointless, the gap in strength in anyone but Goku, Vegeta/ Sayians renders a lot of the characters useless. I thought with Piccolo getting a power boost in fusing with Kami would help, but it quickly went. Thinking about it, there's a reason to add Piccolo into the Black Goku fight.

"Mortals can't kill gods" as they said. Step up, Piccolo as he's fused with one.

Spock:
Why do they have to scream so much in DBZ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version