Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

GOTY 2021 - Persona 5 Strikers !!!

<< < (3/124) > >>

Berto:
Is Sumire / Kasumi in Persona 5 Strikers?

--- Quote ---Unfortunately, like many characters, Sumire did not make the cut for Persona 5 Strikers.
At some point in the title, they reference the events of Persona 5 Royal's third semester.
It is then revealed that Sumire is absent due to attending the Internationals.
--- End quote ---

Article : https://www.gfinityesports.com/persona/is-sumire-in-persona-5-strikers-royal-kasumi/

Berto:
Persona 5 Strikers Was An Intense Collaboration,
Devs Break Down Creating The Action-RPG

--- Quote ---Sekiguchi : We distanced ourselves from the conventional idea of musou action, and changed the direction of the game to increase the effects of fighting tactically and exploiting weaknesses.
Along with this, we made various quality-of-life improvements such as freezing time while selecting Persona skills and displaying the enemy's weak points.
Once we had this in place, we were able to refine the effects of "1 More" attacks, All-Out Attacks, and Baton Passes.
--- End quote ---

Full interview : https://www.gamespot.com/articles/persona-5-strikers-was-an-intense-collaboration-devs-break-down-creating-the-action-rpg/1100-6489550/

Superglue:

--- Quote from: Berto on April 28, 2021, 07:04:22 am ---Well, it has exploring element but it's very limited, you can't punch random people on the street or school, so I guess no.
The battle is not happened in the school, it's happened in a other realm called the Metaverse.
They could jump from real world to metaverse and vice versa.

For the gameplay, Persona 5 (or Persona 5 Royal) is a turn based RPG,
while Persona 5 Strikers is an action RPG (like Final Fantasy VII Remake).
I prefer Persona 5 Strikers than Persona 5 (or Persona 5 Royal) because the battle is quicker.

--- End quote ---

I always liked games that were more realistic. In this regard, it doesn't seem like Persona 5 would be my kind of game. Though, I did think the same thing about Skyrim when I first played it. I said "Oh no. I didn't want to use magic." I still continued playing it because of how addicted I was to the freedom of choosing my own character's story.

Berto:

--- Quote from: Superglue on April 29, 2021, 02:24:37 am ---
I always liked games that were more realistic. In this regard, it doesn't seem like Persona 5 would be my kind of game. Though, I did think the same thing about Skyrim when I first played it. I said "Oh no. I didn't want to use magic." I still continued playing it because of how addicted I was to the freedom of choosing my own character's story.

--- End quote ---

I understand, taste differs.
As for me I like fantasy setting since reality game feels like a sim, not a game.
Persona series is kinda weird since it is both.
Half of the game is realistic, but half of the game is fantasy.
Sometimes we have to try the game first to know whether we like it or not.

I didn't like Persona 5 (or Persona 5 Royal, or any other Persona before) that much since it's a turn based RPG.
I grew up with turn based RPG (Phantasy Star I, II, III, IV, Lufia, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest) so I have enough of them and wanted to try other genre now.
Since they said that the sequel (Persona 5 Strikers) would be a different genre, I give it a shot.

At first I think Persona 5 Strikers is just another musou game but thankfully I was wrong.
It's a mix between stealth, action, RPG, and also exploration (in real world, in different cities of Japan).
I never knew that stealth game could be this fun, I usually hate it.
And the stories and dialogues were good too. The music were excellent.

I don't think I need another new game from SEGA/Atlus this year.
This game alone already made me satisfied.

Berto:
SEGA GOLDEN WEEK SALE Until May 7, 2021
Including Persona 5 Strikers

--- Quote ---The Steam Golden Week sale is here!
Feeling bored? Get up to 85% off amazing titles like Shenmue I & II, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Binary Domain, Yakuza 0, Sonic Mania, Shining Resonance Refrain, and many more.
Offer ends 7 May 2021.
--- End quote ---

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/curator/36333614-Sega-Promotions/sale/segagoldenweek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version