Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Well enough is enough and it's time for a change! Wii Rules!

(1/7) > >>

MadeManG74:
Alright then you wags, I've had enough of all this 'Wii is rubbish' nonsense.I'm getting sick of people ragging on the Wii non-stop and behaving like every game on the system is a fly swatting simulator.

I think it's about time we took a good hard look at the console and started listing the games that are on Wii, and are also excellent (and you might have missed out on!)

I understand that there is Bucketloads of horse shite on the system, but people seem to be (either purposely or accidentally) overlooking some of the BEST games this gen on the system!

List your favourite Wii games (yes I am fully expecting you dodgers to have empty posts and say '/thread' or some malarky, but we've heard all the jokes before!)

No More Heroes:
Everyone Knows about this by now, gloriously wacky game, with some great old-school action and good use of the Wii mote without going overboard with it.

De Blob:
One of the best (if not the best) platformer this gen, brilliant art design and even better music. Turn the grey world into a multi-coloured utopia by rolling a blob through ink and painting the town!

MadWorld:
One of the funniest games this gen, and probably one of the most fun too. This is a Sega site, so you all know the drill. Awesome soundtrack to boot!

House of the Dead Overkill
Even resident Nintendo hating, old school loving Psycho Echidna admitted this is the second best HOTD game. 'Nuff said!

Resident Evil 4
It's older than Old Jock McOld, but it's still a top game! Wii controls actually work really damn well too!

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Look at those gorgeous 2D visuals! Old school hack and slash action!

But enough about me, what do you guys like on the system?

UNLESS YOU AREN'T HARDCORE ENOUGH TO POST HERE!

Sharky:
I like I can play better Gamecube games on the Wii... um... I'll get back to you!

MadeManG74:

--- Quote from: "Sharky" ---I like I can play better Gamecube games on the Wii... um... I'll get back to you!
--- End quote ---

My list only had one game that was on Gamecube, the rest were all Wii Exclusives, and that was just off the top of my head, and games that I own.

Anyway (and this isn't aimed at you in particular), the reason I made this thread was I find it annoying that people buy a Wii, then don't buy any decent games, and then complain that all the games suck. It's like buying a Dreamcast and getting Chev's Love Shack and MTV skateboarding and saying the console is a terrible and has no good games.

Snowcat:
Ill second Resi 4, It was great

Ill add Metroid Prime 3

George:
You know your console is in bad need of games when you have to list Resident Evil 4, a last gen port, as one of the best games on the console.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version