SEGAbits Website > Announcements & Feedback

So..the t-shirts...it's almost 3 months later...

(1/15) > >>

Mengels7:
http://segabits.com/blog/2013/06/03/help-get-better-content-buy-a-segabits-shirt/

These ones. That are nerdy enough I'd get praised for wearing it at some convention but jusssst cool enough that I won't get the pulp beat out of me on the streets. Are they coming? I never got mine. I was looking quite forward to it.

George:
Hey, they are all printed and ready to ship. I will be shipping them monday or Tuesday. there was a ton of issues, first time doing this. If it was up to me they would have been shipped a long time ago.

The issue with Monday is that I have class and then work after, but Tuesday I have almost the whole day off. I will be adding a few extra things in the package for the wait.

Mengels7:

--- Quote from: George on August 24, 2013, 06:36:56 pm ---Hey, they are all printed and ready to ship. I will be shipping them monday or Tuesday. there was a ton of issues, first time doing this. If it was up to me they would have been shipped a long time ago.

The issue with Monday is that I have class and then work after, but Tuesday I have almost the whole day off. I will be adding a few extra things in the package for the wait.

--- End quote ---

Sweet!!! Thanks for the update, George!

Shigs:
I take a 3X. XD (Or fit snugly in a 2X but 3X is far more roomy.)

Deefy:
Thanks for the topic Mengels7, I was just thinking to contact directly George to know something.

Thanks also to George for the clarification  :) , in any case would have considered the whole as a contribution to the website, even if can't have the T-shirt agreed would bother me a little ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version