Author Topic: SEGA Mobile Games - Something To Do With Your Hands That Won't Make You Go Blind  (Read 250109 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Sonic Speed Simulator - Hologram Metal Sonic !

LATEST UPDATE

◉ Hologram Metal Sonic added as a playable character!
◉ All new Hologram themed friend and trail added!
◉ EGGMAN HAS INVADED GREEN HILL AND LOST VALLEY IN SEARCH OF ANDROID SHADOW!!!

Link : https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/INVASION-Sonic-Speed-Simulator

Offline Berto

SEGA and Yoko Taro to announce RPG 404 GAME RE:SET for iOS, Android on February 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBoiCUfjho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnvxeJN1gWU

The teaser trailer depicts a world being dyed in “SEGA.”
The smartphone dropped in the beginning features the text “Create a brighter future.” and “Destroy SEGA,” before finally reading, “2023.2.10 The World Will Change.”

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2023/02/sega-and-yoko-taro-to-announce-rpg-404-game-reset-for-ios-android-on-february-10

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Sonic Speed Simulator - Hologram Metal Sonic !

Link : https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/INVASION-Sonic-Speed-Simulator
I was told there was going to be major, and I mean MAJOR changes to SSS and these changes can be seen on SSS's testing experience. And I must say it looks amazing! I won't post pictures in case you don't want spoilers but it makes what has been for the last year more like an ongoing beta.

One change new feature I notice is a quest system where you can talk to an NPC-version of Sonic for an individual objective and report back to them once you're done.

Offline Berto

I was told there was going to be major, and I mean MAJOR changes to SSS and these changes can be seen on SSS's testing experience. And I must say it looks amazing! I won't post pictures in case you don't want spoilers but it makes what has been for the last year more like an ongoing beta.

One change new feature I notice is a quest system where you can talk to an NPC-version of Sonic for an individual objective and report back to them once you're done.

Nice to see they still can evolve.
I mean the core gameplay is already good but it always be welcomed if they still could introduce new ways to play.

Offline Mystic Monkey

Nice to see they still can evolve.
I mean the core gameplay is already good but it always be welcomed if they still could introduce new ways to play.
From what I understand, boosting will be introduced.

Green Hill and Sand Valley arew so far the only worlds confirmed. I believe the rest will be "lost" to the rebirth until Gamefam renovates them.

I didn't get a proper judgement of size of the new Green Hill but it's much-much larger than it currently is. Maybe nine times larger, I'm not sure.

Offline Berto

From what I understand, boosting will be introduced.

Green Hill and Sand Valley arew so far the only worlds confirmed. I believe the rest will be "lost" to the rebirth until Gamefam renovates them.

I didn't get a proper judgement of size of the new Green Hill but it's much-much larger than it currently is. Maybe nine times larger, I'm not sure.

Seen a clip on Twitter, yeah Green Hill somehow became huge now...
Lost Valley is also huge

Also Eggman boss battles and fusion machine (for chao/pets?)

Offline Berto

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - "The Legend Still Vivid" event

Join Kohane and Vivid BAD SQUAD in their newest event!
Get your Mysterious attribute cards ready, because the "The Legend Still Vivid" event starts tomorrow! 🌙

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1623468589222359040

Offline Berto

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - "Sky Runners! Gacha"

This next gacha is full of new Mysterious attribute cards~ 🌙
Get ready, because the "Sky Runners! Gacha" pops up tomorrow at 15:00 (PST)/23:00 (UTC)~ 👟

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1623472058758750208

Offline Mystic Monkey

Seen a clip on Twitter, yeah Green Hill somehow became huge now...
Lost Valley is also huge

Also Eggman boss battles and fusion machine (for chao/pets?)

Here are some Twitter videos of Green Hill and Sand Valley.
By the looks of it, the layout of Green Hill looks the same as before but scaled to be around twice as large, maybe there's new area beyond the east waterfalls?
Sand Valley seem to have the most changes and incorporates elements from Sonic Forces "Sand Hill" such as Arsenal Pyramid and more larger "sandfalls".

The Twitter leaks says there will also be Emerald Hill, as well as an Eggman boss battle.

Ever since I joined Sonic Speed Sim which was not long since it's release, I've always given the game a degree of gripe and regarded what we see as the "standard" expected for Roblox games. I've griped about the quality of events and my disappointment at how poorly scheduled they were.

But the upcoming event... it makes Sonic Speed Sim so far practically an ongoing open beta all this time.

Still just because Sonic Speed Sim will be renovated, I still carry over my expectations of the quality and effort they put into events. I mean what do Android Shadow or Holo Metal Sonic got to do with the SSS universe resetting? It would of made more sense if they saved the Classic Chaos event for it. The destruction of the Time Stones could of caused all of this.

So yeah, I doubt Gamefam themselves are reading this very post but if I could pass on two major nuggets of advice it would be:
  • Schedule your events in advance! Especially throughout 2023. Prepare for Easter, Halloween and Christmas. Sure Sega themselves may press last minute promotional events onto you but as long as you have events scheduled in advance and members taking the year to prepare for them with obbies and worlds and such you wouldn't be so rushed with these events.
  • If you're going to have more than one world, use them! Don't just make Green Hill exclusive for events. I also don't see a "rule" why you can't have more than one on-going event at the same time. Allow other worlds to have areas near their entrance rings for events. You could of had both Sonic Prime Premier or RB Tower and the Christmassy Gotta Snow Fast events at the same time if you just had the Christmas event in Snow Valley.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 02:46:30 pm by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

Here are some Twitter videos of Green Hill and Sand Valley.
By the looks of it, the layout of Green Hill looks the same as before but scaled to be around twice as large, maybe there's new area beyond the east waterfalls?
Sand Valley seem to have the most changes and incorporates elements from Sonic Forces "Sand Hill" such as Arsenal Pyramid and more larger "sandfalls".

The Twitter leaks says there will also be Emerald Hill, as well as an Eggman boss battle.

Ever since I joined Sonic Speed Sim which was not long since it's release, I've always given the game a degree of gripe and regarded what we see as the "standard" expected for Roblox games. I've griped about the quality of events and my disappointment at how poorly scheduled they were.

But the upcoming event... it makes Sonic Speed Sim so far practically an ongoing open beta all this time.

Still just because Sonic Speed Sim will be renovated, I still carry over my expectations of the quality and effort they put into events. I mean what do Android Shadow or Holo Metal Sonic got to do with the SSS universe resetting? It would of made more sense if they saved the Classic Chaos event for it. The destruction of the Time Stones could of caused all of this.

So yeah, I doubt Gamefam themselves are reading this very post but if I could pass on two major nuggets of advice it would be:
  • Schedule your events in advance! Especially throughout 2023. Prepare for Easter, Halloween and Christmas. Sure Sega themselves may press last minute promotional events onto you but as long as you have events scheduled in advance and members taking the year to prepare for them with obbies and worlds and such you wouldn't be so rushed with these events.
  • If you're going to have more than one world, use them! Don't just make Green Hill exclusive for events. I also don't see a "rule" why you can't have more than one on-going event at the same time. Allow other worlds to have areas near their entrance rings for events. You could of had both Sonic Prime Premier or RB Tower and the Christmassy Gotta Snow Fast events at the same time if you just had the Christmas event in Snow Valley.

Sometimes I wonder how many people in Gamefam are working for SSS since they also maintaining another games.
They may have more than one on-going event at the same time, but if they could pick only one then why not.
Less work for them for current event so they still have time to prepare the next event.

Offline Mystic Monkey

Sometimes I wonder how many people in Gamefam are working for SSS since they also maintaining another games.
They may have more than one on-going event at the same time, but if they could pick only one then why not.
Less work for them for current event so they still have time to prepare the next event.
Yeah but far be it from me to question how much effort it takes to recycle collecting hundred-thousand pieces of crap.

But all the more reason why scheduling events in advance would be important so that development crew will be more organized for it.

For example, if there's going to do an Easter update, then they have plenty of time to work on it if they know it's going to happen.

I imagine a Valentines update would be cutting it close with the Mega Update. That and I can't really imagine much of a lovey-dovey update. Maybe Amy or Tails dressed in a cupid outfit and tell you to collect 750,000 ❤️ to unlock cupid chao or something.

Offline Berto

Yeah but far be it from me to question how much effort it takes to recycle collecting hundred-thousand pieces of crap.

But all the more reason why scheduling events in advance would be important so that development crew will be more organized for it.

For example, if there's going to do an Easter update, then they have plenty of time to work on it if they know it's going to happen.

I imagine a Valentines update would be cutting it close with the Mega Update. That and I can't really imagine much of a lovey-dovey update. Maybe Amy or Tails dressed in a cupid outfit and tell you to collect 750,000 ❤️ to unlock cupid chao or something.

So far there is no leak indicates they are preparing something for Valentine event.
Unless they kept the secret too well this time.

Offline Berto

Sports Interactive (Football Manager series) is hiring!

Check out our open roles across departments 🤝

🎮 Console Producer
🎨 Lead Environment Artist
💻 Brand Producer

And more!

👉 http://sigames.com/Careers

Offline Berto

“Re: Zeros Lost in Memories” - [Screaming Coaster] Ram and [Blissful Ferris Wheel] Rem Trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwR_EcbvbxE

Offline Berto

Sports Interactive is announcing a new partnership with Safe in Our World!

We're delighted to announce a new partnership with Safe in Our World 🤝

Through this collaboration, Sports Interactive will gain access to a wealth of mental health resources.

Look out for "Safe In Our World" ads during your next #FM23 match 👀

Link : https://www.sigames.com/news/sports-interactive-announce-new-partnership-safe-our-world