Author Topic: Your first FAN of the forum :)  (Read 50861 times)

Offline TheDeath

• Total Meseta: 0
Your first FAN of the forum :)
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:01:57 pm »
Just few words, from italy: I LOVE HOUSE OF THE DEAD
You don't trust me?
Check this out, this is my collection:

Offline Kori-Maru

• Website of the Dead Admin
  • Global Moderator
  • Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
Re: Your first FAN of the forum :)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 12:02:41 am »
Dude that is just amazing, do you have anymore pictures. I might put this on the front page. ;)

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Honre123

• Total Meseta: 1
  • I'll have to give myself a PRRRROMOTION!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 05:36:21 pm »
I'm jealous...

Offline Zobiko

• The House Of The Dead and Sonic The Hedgehog Fan!
    • Sunny Blessing Rose
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:36:56 am »
Amazing collection!

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 03:14:11 pm »
Dude that is just amazing, do you have anymore pictures. I might put this on the front page. ;)

Well, not at all, but i can show you guys some of the weirdest stuff i've find during this years of collecting this serie, i feel like i'm home here! :)
I'm sure you'll find interesting..

This is the original KOREAN Pc release by SEGA PC of HOTD2, it was just a lucky found in a shop in korea, most of the games were pirated but i'm pretty sure this one in original as i bought it in a "serius" gaming store in Seul

This is an unofficial chinese soundtrack for HOTD2, i don't think SEGA realy made this OST in officially ways..

This is a TRIAL kiosk disk for display stores in japan back in those days, probably the rarest one i own and never saw it again anyware, i bought it on yahoo auctions (japanese ebay kind like)

This is the demo disk of HOTD, not that rare but defenetly uncommon. It was originally released in Virtua cop bundle (japan exclusive)

This is the Best Of of HOTD, it's defenetly more rare then the classic one selling anywhere on ebay, try to find it, you will be surprised

This is a press kit for HOTD Overkill. The shirt is nice. Not that rare, you can even find some copy on amazon

HOTD4 original soundtrack, available only throught SEGA online store, it gets valued since it came out...

This is English of the dead, for the nintendo DS, dated 2005. It's actually a Typing of the dead porting with new stuff related to the typing serie. Probably the unheared one of the serie

Another unheared one, this is  the Tiger handheld of  HOTD. Randomly appears on ebay, not valued but hard as ***** to came out. I've never had the chance to see a complite copy with the outer box

This is a SEGA 2000 BEST OF for PC. mid-common on yahoo auctions, nothing special but i had to get that in the collection!

This is the TOTD naomi cartridge for the arcade machines. Naomi carts are common but this one, due to the fact that was released ONLY with the cabinet and as you may know, controls are keyboards (probably the only one who had this in the arcades back then) is realy hard to get, evan the game board only. Bought in japan back in to 2007

This are MOOKS, japanese fan mangas.. i do ready manga and comics and i have to say that drawings here are quite bad but hey, never thought i saw stuff like this about HOTD

Another rare thing that i own in the collection, this is a TRAIL/DEMO set of TOTD Zombie panic, for the PLAYSTATION2 console. They gave this to publishers and videogame magazines

And this is the bundle available to buy in the shops, japan only, of course.

Last one is the HotWheel machine HOTD3 themed. Don't know anything about this, exept is the weirdest thing i own :D, specially cause it doesn't have to do nothing with the game!

I hope you enjoy it, and sorry about some writing errors in english, i need to improve it!
Write ya :)

Offline Kori-Maru

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:34 am »
I have the Tiger Grid game myself and I've been looking for those House of the Dead mangas everywhere. I would love to make a page for it on the website and give you credit.

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 02:06:43 pm »
New stuff :)
Videogame Guides

Mockup display, was given to producers showing the visual result of what was going in the shops, no game inside or booklet, just front/back covers (still sealed)
I also have with it the original invoice sended to sega europe in uk.

Boxed Korean version of HOTD3 :)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 02:10:09 pm by TheDeath »

Offline Kori-Maru

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 02:57:01 am »
Could you send me the manga scans through PM. I would love to update the site with them and give you credit.

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 01:49:02 pm »
Yeah, sure :)
I can also send you detailed pictures of my stuff if you like to share it on the website.
I've just noticed i've been signed in the website with my collection! Cool! :) Thanks

Offline Kori-Maru

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 01:19:39 am »
Yeah, sure :)
I can also send you detailed pictures of my stuff if you like to share it on the website.
I've just noticed i've been signed in the website with my collection! Cool! :) Thanks
Thank you
  • and it's now posted on the front page and the Comics/Manga section.

http://www.thewebsiteofthedead.com/?p=1853

Offline Sawdy

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 08:41:48 am »
Could you post the Chinese HOTD2 OST?

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 07:30:23 am »

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 08:30:40 am »
My MINI HOUSE OF THE DEAD Arcade Machine!
I have maded by myself :)
http://youtu.be/LZEhEAhF5Fo

Offline George

• I can still fly
  • Administrator
  • Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2014, 03:20:18 am »
That's pretty freaking awesome.

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2015, 05:20:33 pm »
What's up?
Is it still an alive forum or is just dead like the game? :D
I've never quitted up finding stuff for my hotd collection. Surely i'm not that present here, my "home" is elsewhere on the net, but sometimes i came here to see what happen.. unfortunatly not that mutch..

Here's my last pickups! Not many, but this stuff is incredibly hard to get..
After some Saturn sealed games, i finally managed, just few weeks ago, to obtain a brand new copy of the tiger handheld game.
Some new releases about typing of the dead, one dated 2010 (ex) e the last in 2014 (featuring R), incredible how this saga is still alive in japan!
I've found the 2004 pc version and a sealed SAMPLE for Dreamcast, not sure what it is but i won't open it (looks like the normal retail one)
Found the classic version of Hotd1 sega pc and Hotd3 Pc japanese version (very hard to come by)
The last piece is definetly the rarest one i own in the collection, Hotd2 Tec Toy Brazilian version, all in portoguese. Very cool and hell hard to find!!

Bye :)