Author Topic: Your first FAN of the forum :)  (Read 50850 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Your first FAN of the forum :)
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 07:08:29 am »
The last piece is definetly the rarest one i own in the collection, Hotd2 Tec Toy Brazilian version, all in portoguese. Very cool and hell hard to find!!
THIS EXISTS?? I need to know more.
SEG4GES

Offline TheDeath

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 04:06:56 pm »
THIS EXISTS?? I need to know more.

Yes it does! It's a portoguese reprinted version of manual and inserts, game disk is the Us one. Took me a very lucky day in order to obtain one these..

Got some new stuff, i purchased the Bang Bang Box for HOTD Overkill, Austrialia only release. Not rare but way hard to find these days

It took me EIGHT YEARS to find a PAL copy for the Pinball Of The Dead. This is a REAL jem, the pal version is just unreacheable and mostly never appear on sale, most of people even ever heard about a pal release.

Last but not least a incredible Korean Version, big box, of Typing Of Dead from WizardSoft/SEGA. Never even imagin this could existed. Collecting this serie is just fun and so obscure, i might not even finish so soon as i expected..

See ya next time

Offline TheDeath

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2018, 06:56:51 am »
Check out my FB page! You can find many coming pictures of my House Of The Dead Collection, the biggest one in the entire curien mansion!
https://www.facebook.com/thehouseofthedeadfan/

Offline Mrx1992

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2020, 03:56:33 am »
Just few words, from italy: I LOVE HOUSE OF THE DEAD
You don't trust me?
Check this out, this is my collection:

I cannot see the pics, plz upload it again