Off Topic > Everything Else

Marvel Heroes!

(1/38) > >>

JohnOfRage:
Out of all the marvel super heroes who is your favorite one and why? Posted this because lately I'v been getting into marvel  :P

pirovash88:
Captain America has always been my favorite Super Hero of all time. I think my interest in his character really took off when Ed Brubaker started writing his series. The new Cap movie is based entirely on his story.

JohnOfRage:
He was my favorite for a long time as well but Cable always seem to be next to him. I think i liked Cable more because he kind of like saves all the heroes from dying and he just looks like a badass but idk cap i grew up with so its hard to pick for me.

inthesky:
First I'll say that I have hardly read comics so my exposure comes from games, the cartoon from the 90's, and fansite/wiki browsing.

Gambit is my answer. Gambit is suave and dandy-like but has a heart and beat a kill-or-be-killed youth that, while it has an impact on him as a person, he seems to have beaten for the most part. I think his power is cool, it's not omega busted or a concept I find stupid like Franklin Richards or Scarlet Witch or the Hulk, and is a little more interesting than just having an elemental power (I like Iceman, but...) or super strength/speed.

JohnOfRage:
Forgot all about Gambit he's like the most badass heroes in marvel i think i read once that he could blow things up by just looken at it but then someone took that power away from him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version