Author Topic: Adam and Eve...  (Read 57905 times)

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: Adam and Eve...
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2011, 04:49:26 pm »
Kogen, don't be mocking other religions by calling their followers such hateful names. This is a warning. Keep it civilized.

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2011, 04:55:41 pm »
Truth hurts, eh?

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2011, 05:01:45 pm »
Quote from: Muhammad
… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods.

Would not want to hurt Muhammad's feelings. He is such a nice guy.

And maybe I should start my own religion about how to torture people I hate. All you have to do is write a book apparently, then you are immune to criticism.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:15:31 pm by Waffle »

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2011, 05:22:18 pm »
No one wants to read a book about a weird furry judging whole groups of people on what less than 5% of them think.

Offline Waffle

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2011, 05:55:22 pm »
They would rather read about a mass-murdering, paedophile instead, right?

I am fairly sure most people would agree they do not want to be boiled alive on an iron hook. Pretending it is not in the Quran changes nothing. Anyone who believes the filth written by The Freak Muhammad is human garbage.

And to further back this up, here is another quote of his:
Strike off the heads of the disbelievers and, after making a wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.

'Disbeliever' means practically everyone who posted in this thread. You either convert, be slaves, or be killed - that is what being a Muslim means concerning how you treat others.

Offline tarpmortar

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2011, 06:59:04 pm »

Ha ha ha. I thought this image was funny!

I don't see what is so funny, you obviously need to read up on M theory as you don't understand the science that is going on behind it, and I am gonna guess the person who made that image doesn't either.

Offline Autosaver

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2011, 11:16:26 pm »
It is obviously a joke, did you really take it seriously? Especially with me laughing at it.

'Disbeliever' means practically everyone who posted in this thread. You either convert, be slaves, or be killed - that is what being a Muslim means concerning how you treat others.
Yeah, it is kind of scary. But I have a couple Muslim friends and they are pretty nice to me. Heh

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 07:51:49 pm »
I love it when you guys whip yourselves into a shit-storm over nothing.

EDIT: Come on Kogen, the new avatar is too much. Try to be more subtle. You were doing so well too, you even had Sharky agreeing with you for a bit it seems.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:55:06 pm by MadeManG74 »

Offline tarpmortar

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 10:39:30 pm »
I love it when you guys whip yourselves into a shit-storm over nothing.

It mainly seems like Waffle is the one getting hyper, everybody else has been ok, I think.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 12:42:38 am »
He also told me that when UK was holding a funeral service for dead soldiers where families were crying, that a bunch of Allah supports came and crashed the party, holding up signs that say stuff like "British Soldiers burn in hell" and "baby killers"

Ugh. Just what we need, another Westboro Baptist Church.

Offline Ben

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2011, 03:31:45 am »
And again to point out double standards, you are not allowed to have a Church or any other religious building in Saudi Arabia (home of Islam), yet they expect you to allow them to build Mosques next door. So keep that in mind too whenever a Muslim whines about intolerance.

America is not Saudi Arabia.....America is a country that prides itself on being a free country and a country tolerant of different religious faiths. Saudi Arabia does not.

America is not Saudi Arabia, and be thankful for that.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2011, 10:43:03 am »
Kogen, less is more... Learn to be subtle.

Ha ha ha. I thought this image was funny!

This would be funny, I suppose... If it said 'The Big Bang Theory' Atheism doesn't mean you subscribe to the Big Bang Theory, (Also the big bang theory isn't that there was 'nothing', so its kind of void anyway.)

Atheism simply means you don't believe there is a god that magically made everything, which is just as silly (imo) as that picture up there.

The fact is we simply don't know how it happened and that’s the beauty of science... trial and error, getting to the bottom of it all. Religion is the opposite, simply putting your trust in books written thousands of years ago by people that didn't know why the sun came up or what the stars were or that the world was round. They simply tried to make sense of the world around them with the very little knowledge they had.

Now we understand the sun, stars, round earth... etc we are moving on to try and understand the universe and how it was formed. There are plenty of good theories out there but they are all theories because we simply don't know for sure. A good scientist wont even completely rule out intelligent design however... The religions that people follow today I can safely say are can be proven false time and time again.
Made by SEGA

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2011, 01:10:46 pm »
I agree, that athiesm poster is idiotic.  First; whoever wrote that doesn't even have a basic knowledge of the big bang theory and second; they are confusing atheism with astrophysics.  It might as well say that Atheism is the belief that chimps gave birth to humans (in a medieval philosophy class, I actually heard a student ask someone if we all came from apes, how come apes aren't turning into people right now?  Like lycanthropy I guess).

Offline Autosaver

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2011, 03:41:07 pm »
Again, I don't think the creator of the image meant for it to be taken seriously. It could be a joke image or something, just found it off google.

Offline Chaosmaster8753

• Total Meseta: 4
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2011, 06:25:28 pm »
The fact is we simply don't know how it happened and that’s the beauty of science... trial and error, getting to the bottom of it all. Religion is the opposite, simply putting your trust in books written thousands of years ago by people that didn't know why the sun came up or what the stars were or that the world was round. They simply tried to make sense of the world around them with the very little knowledge they had.

Now we understand the sun, stars, round earth... etc we are moving on to try and understand the universe and how it was formed. There are plenty of good theories out there but they are all theories because we simply don't know for sure. A good scientist wont even completely rule out intelligent design however... The religions that people follow today I can safely say are can be proven false time and time again.

Exactly one reason why I'm agnostic.