Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 430859 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #495 on: September 10, 2021, 12:34:27 am »
Sonic the Hedgehog + Cookie Run: Kingdom collab confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKEqP8URtec

Cookie Run: Kingdom is a free-to-play RPG and city builder hybrid released by Devsisters.
It was released on January 20th, 2021, after much promotion and fanfare, with over three million downloads preregistered.

Link : https://mobile.twitter.com/GingerBrave_jp/status/1435878138571943936?s=19
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 12:14:54 am by Berto »

Offline Berto

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package
« Reply #496 on: September 10, 2021, 01:50:54 am »
SEGA and iam8bit reach for the stars with Sonic Colors: Ultimate vinyl soundtrack

The Open Edition ($39.99/6,400 yen) features two randomly colored vinyl discs, drawn from a pool of blue, purple, orange, and green -- a fun and vibrant tribute to the game's Wisp characters.
The Exclusive Edition ($44.99/7,000 yen) is limited to 500 pressings and includes colored vinyl with a wild sprite trail splatter effect.

Article : https://www.gamespress.com/SEGA-and-iam8bit-reach-for-the-stars-with-Sonic-Colors-Ultimate-vinyl-

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #497 on: September 10, 2021, 07:16:55 am »
I don't have a record player but that does look good... Dunno what happened to the old record player we had.

Offline Berto

« Reply #498 on: September 11, 2021, 05:16:38 am »
I don't have a record player but that does look good... Dunno what happened to the old record player we had.

I never experience Vinyl, they're too expensive in my country back then. We always used cassette players to listened songs when we were a kid. After moving to Audio CDs, dunno what happened to to the old cassette player that we had.

Offline Berto

« Reply #499 on: September 11, 2021, 05:17:01 am »
Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 with Linford Christie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJQzULqzwik

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #500 on: September 11, 2021, 07:58:23 am »
I never experience Vinyl, they're too expensive in my country back then. We always used cassette players to listened songs when we were a kid. After moving to Audio CDs, dunno what happened to to the old cassette player that we had.
Growing up we had a 80s record player and we played cassette tapes. My mother brought me Harry Potter audiobooks on tapes. It's just not Harry Potter without Stephen Fry reading them.

Offline Berto

« Reply #501 on: September 12, 2021, 02:44:02 am »
Growing up we had a 80s record player and we played cassette tapes. My mother brought me Harry Potter audiobooks on tapes. It's just not Harry Potter without Stephen Fry reading them.

I never had audibook cassetes, but sometimes I borrow them from my friends.
They are all in Indonesian language though, not in English.
Most of my cassetes were Michael Jackson's album back then.
I become Michael Jackson's fan after falling in love with Moonwalker arcade game.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #502 on: September 12, 2021, 08:25:48 am »
I never had audibook cassetes, but sometimes I borrow them from my friends.
They are all in Indonesian language though, not in English.
Most of my cassetes were Michael Jackson's album back then.
I become Michael Jackson's fan after falling in love with Moonwalker arcade game.

Yeah, I regret believing in those accusations against Micheal Jackson... Yea he was weird but those accusations were really started by some dad who was either rightly protective of his kids or wrongly accused him for money.

Offline Berto

« Reply #503 on: September 13, 2021, 02:18:12 am »
Yeah, I regret believing in those accusations against Micheal Jackson... Yea he was weird but those accusations were really started by some dad who was either rightly protective of his kids or wrongly accused him for money.

For money definitely.
Because true parents wouldn't care about the money.
If his kid really got molested by guy A for example, he'd prefer that guy A went in jail for justice.

Offline Berto

« Reply #504 on: September 13, 2021, 02:29:59 am »
Unboxing: Sonic the Hedgehog Japanese 30th Anniversary Pack – Sonic Colors Ultimate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-t-eHOyvjg

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #505 on: September 13, 2021, 01:40:15 pm »
For money definitely.
Because true parents wouldn't care about the money.
If his kid really got molested by guy A for example, he'd prefer that guy A went in jail for justice.
Yeah RIP Micheal.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3pO7CkkpQ

Offline Berto

« Reply #506 on: September 14, 2021, 12:27:24 am »
Happy 14 Year Anniversary for Sonic Rush Adventure !!!

Set off from Windmill Village to explore seven islands for action-packed adventures spread across a large map.
As you venture, you'll uncover valuable items and materials that will help Tails build new ships so that Sonic can track down the villainous pirates in a variety of ways. 

Link : http://segabits.com/blog/2011/12/06/review-sonic-rush-adventure/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #507 on: September 14, 2021, 11:06:50 am »
Back when NDS Sonic games were good... up until Sonic Colours for the N3DS.

Offline Berto

« Reply #508 on: September 15, 2021, 12:34:00 am »
Back when NDS Sonic games were good... up until Sonic Colours for the N3DS.

Sonic Colours for the NDS is kinda better than Sonic Colours Wii (and Colours Ultimate of course) in term of ending.
In Wii version, the game's ended after fighting Nega Wisps Armored Eggman.
But in NDS version, after defeating Nega Wisps Armored Eggman, Sonic still has to go to full "Super Sonic" mode to fight 'Mother of All Wisps' who went berserk due receiving many negative energies.
NDS version also features other Sonic's friends (Blaze, Rouge, Shadow, Amy, Silver, etc) while in Wii version the game only features Sonic and Tails.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #509 on: September 15, 2021, 10:58:16 am »
I just didn't like the Wii version that much, as I am sure I bit into before. But the NDS version was way better.