Author Topic: The Many Jurassic Park Games  (Read 12431 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: The Many Jurassic Park Games
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 10:12:27 pm »
Doubt SEGA would be involved, given JP games have since been made by other devs like Telltale and SEGA themselves not having much luck in licensed games as of late (Marvel, Aliens).

Though a SEGA arcade game would be great! Just can't see it happening.

3raser

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 12:44:52 am »
Doubt SEGA would be involved, given JP games have since been made by other devs like Telltale and SEGA themselves not having much luck in licensed games as of late (Marvel, Aliens).

Though a SEGA arcade game would be great! Just can't see it happening.

True. Sega has not released games that are too great recently anyway. I still want it because it would be great, but it was just wishful thinking.

Offline Ravenfreak

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Haters gonna hate
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 02:57:44 pm »
I own all three games in the JP series on the Genesis, but Rampage Edition is by far my favorite in the series. It's much longer than the original JP, and the graphics are improved over the first one too. My least favorite version of the first game has to be the Sega CD version though, I just couldn't really get into it at all. :\ Heck even The Lost World was a bit better and that one isn't that great either. (After all it wasn't developed by Blue Sky, and the gameplay was vastly different than the other games.)