Author Topic: The end of LOST  (Read 11908 times)

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
The end of LOST
« on: June 09, 2010, 11:01:10 am »
I wasted 6 years of my life!

I forgot it was made in USA... -_-;

Fuck the extra contents for the blu-ray box!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Orta

• Total Meseta: 5
Re: The end of LOST
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 11:24:05 am »
[spoiler:39pe0eo9]And then all of them went to heaven.[/spoiler:39pe0eo9]

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 11:27:57 am »
I read it all.

It sounds pretty poor from the jists of things. Glad I didn't invest anytime on it.

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 01:24:24 pm »
I liked it.  I was a late-comer to the series, and watched most of it on Netflix streaming, then watched season 6 on TV.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 11:17:13 pm »
I watched the first series and part of the second and by that time I had already come to the conclusion that there was no good way to end this series because it had got too silly. I knew they would drag on the 'weirdness' for as long as they could milk it and the end it with an all encompassing ending like.

It was all the dream of a unicorn so it didn't have to make sense.
Made by SEGA

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 12:13:35 am »
The Ending pissed me off as well.
They explained nothing regarding the Island, which was the focus of the show to begin with.
It was the first Western TV show I saw on the internet, I don't feel like watching another one now!

Quote from: "Orta"
[spoiler:npu4461g]And then all of them went to heaven.[/spoiler:npu4461g]
[spoiler:npu4461g]Except the Black characters  :afroman:[/spoiler:npu4461g]

Offline Sharky

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 12:33:43 am »
Quote from: "Pao"
It was the first Western TV show I saw on the internet, I don't feel like watching another one now!

Of all western shows you have only seen LOST... god you are missing out big time.
Made by SEGA

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 12:43:20 am »
Any recommendation?
ROME interested me, but I didn't watch it yet since I heard the Show was canceled after the second season.

Prison Break.. People say the only good thing about this show is its first season, the rest is meh.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 01:08:34 am »
ROME only went two seasons, but it was perfectly self-contained. It's worth checking out.

Also check out The Sopranos, The Wire and Deadwood.

Offline Sharky

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 01:50:12 am »
Quote from: "Pao"
Any recommendation?
ROME interested me, but I didn't watch it yet since I heard the Show was canceled after the second season.

Prison Break.. People say the only good thing about this show is its first season, the rest is meh.

Those are ALRIGHT but i think you are looking to much into 'whats popular' and not 'whats good'.

British shows I recommend
Survivors - 2 series so far, 3rd is being filmed.
95% of the worlds population is killed with a crazy virus, the series is about a group of surivivors in a kind of post apocolypce world... Its really awesome, theres other things in it that havent been explained yet like where the virus came from and what the 'strange cloud' is at the end of each episode thats moving closer to england. (Be warned, there is a 70's show with the same name and plot, I'm talking about this one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q3gk5)

Being Human - 2 series so far, 3rd also in filming
This one is really awesome, the plot sounds weird at first but it works so well. The idea is that there are Vampires and Werewolves in society but they keep them selves to themselves... The series follows a Vampire that is trying to stop drinking blood and a werewolf that become friends. (Which is frowned apon) And a ghost too. They all have seporate storylines and the second series gets really fucking good. It isn't a comedy but there is comedy in it.

Spaced - 2 series, finished
This one is a comedy, if you have seen Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz it is by the same people, same actors and everything. It's a sitcom that has lots of parodies of movies, comic books and video games.

American shows I recommend

Battle Star Galactica - Series finished, 4 series total
This is probably the best Sci-Fi ever made, make sure you get the remake not the 70's original. It is set in space, the human race is wiped out all but one final fleet of ships and they are being attacked by Robots called Cylons that are trying to kill off the entire human race.

Sarah Conner Chronicles 2 series, cancelled
This series got cancelled before it was finished but I really liked it anyway. It was based on the Terminator movies and it features Sarah Conner and John as a teenager and a female Terminator that comes back to protect him.

My favourite of the lot is probably Being Human (second series just gets really cool.)

[youtube:r5jdpetj]ifgNBT_0hSs[/youtube:r5jdpetj]

[youtube:r5jdpetj]Got6Mp8jhQI[/youtube:r5jdpetj]
Made by SEGA

Offline ribbitking17

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 03:14:20 am »
I never saw a episode. but from overhearing people talk about it and some comercials this is what i think happened in the series, am i right?
People get stuck on a island
they find a manhole
they get off the island
they go back to the island
there is a polar bear on the island
someone goes through time (the bear?)
the fat guy wakes up, it was a dream

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 03:32:10 am »
I think there was a smoke monster in there somewhere too.

Offline Snowcat

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 03:44:13 am »
I had a big conversation with a friend about this recently, and im quite happy with it :)

To Pao ;p
[spoiler:23mvr74n]...The Black characters weren't there because Michael betrayed them.... and they never explained why his son was special ;p[/spoiler:23mvr74n]

Why I liked it
[spoiler:23mvr74n]Ok, so I think its a nice thought to think that you can move on the a higher place until the people that you share the most important memory of your life with are all there to move on together.[/spoiler:23mvr74n]

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 07:32:46 am »
Never watched LOST, but from what I've been hearing, the finale sounds very much like the finale for the original 'The Prisoner'. Open to lots of interpretations and very much split the fanbase.

Now if you want an awesome (season) finale, check out Dexter season 4. Holy shit is that crazy. Plus, SEGA's Confidential Mission arcade cabinet makes a cameo.

spoilers, but a great scene:

[youtube:13pi17il]qodnk5aEUKU[/youtube:13pi17il]

Okay, back to LOST...

Offline STORM!

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 02:18:22 am »
They have not explained shit! The whole series was very good at all, they had everything to keep people watching this shit for the whole life, and they have just simply fucked all up in the end!

That way is easy to make a series and keep people watching; they are just making things that they really can not explain. It's just AWFULL! Like they were always lying to us...

It's not the matter if black people don't go to heaven, since Rose was there; it's not the fact that they were abducted by aliens at the end; the real matter is that they were just making things to keep us watching that shit! They even dont know what they were making.

What a shit writers!! What a waste of time!!!

Where is Walt? Why people have gifts? Which gifts people touched by Jacob has earned? What was that pterodactile-bird? How that woman was there in the island being the protector of the light? What the hell was that light? Why Ana Lucia is not prepared? What the fuck? She was my favourite character! Bastards!!!

And what happens if you die on that parallel world? Why the fuck everyone "awoken" just right in the same time?

The final season was just a joke! The biggest joke I have ever seen in my life.

I can do it so much better... what an ammount of jerks! I hope Carlton Cuse, Damon Lindelof and JJ Abrahms get disappeared in an airplane crash in the middle of the Ocean!