Author Topic: Introduction thread! - Come and tell us who you are!  (Read 366912 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Introduction thread! - Come and tell us who you are!
« Reply #375 on: January 21, 2016, 03:35:36 am »
  Ah cool, thanks!  I'm definitely trying to get more active and get a good mix of fanart and original stuff.  Hopefully things work out.

Would love to see some of your own art sometime.  Traditional artist by chance?  Watercolor?  Oil?  Acrylic?

Used to be traditional watercolour... I've been lured by digital and it's hard to go back now. I might post some stuff eventually, working on a book atm.
Made by SEGA

« Reply #376 on: September 19, 2016, 05:13:18 am »
hi i am eliza from london. i am professional writer.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2016, 02:27:18 am »
hi i am eliza from london. i am professional writer.

I don't get it. Why is she banned?

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #378 on: October 12, 2016, 04:16:31 am »
Would a professional writer not capitalize her text?
We ain't none bout that shit here at Sega Bits
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #379 on: October 12, 2016, 06:54:27 am »

Did you see the threads they made? It's a spambot.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #380 on: October 12, 2016, 09:15:20 pm »
Did you see the threads they made? It's a spambot.

Whoops.. Now I get it. Thanks.

Would a professional writer not capitalize her text?
We ain't none bout that shit here at Sega Bits

Lol. Well said.

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #381 on: March 16, 2017, 06:22:56 pm »
I started off with Atari 2600 games when I was very little, but then once I got a Genesis, I was a Sega fan from that point on.  I even used to draw Shining Force comics as a kid and eat Sonic Spaghettios. I'm also into comic books, manga, anime, kung fu, sci-fi, fantasy, and classic horror movies. I rediscovered Sonic SatAM about the time when I got into high school, but I remember renting VHS tapes of it at a Giant Eagle years before until they stopped renting videos for the pharmacy to move in there.  That and Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog.  Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie I used to rent from a small place across from a JR's Pizza along with Race For Your Life Charlie Brown and Tiny Toon Adventures How I Spent My Summer Vacation. (It was pizza and a movie on weekends during summer every year.)  Since then that old video rental store closed up and is now used to store furniture for a place next to it.  I miss renting VHS tapes...  These days I just browse Goodwill stores for old movies I never heard of, which I LOVE doing now.  I found so many gems.  As for old games, well I usually hit retro stores since Goodwill has been barren of video games for almost a decade.  Dang resellers.  Anyway I've noticed that lately Sega has been having sort of a comeback.  They're bringing back older IP's, Shenmue's getting HD remasters and a new entry to the series, Sonic Mania looks fantastic, TV shows and films coming up, (I hope House Of The Dead gets a film and it's super cheesy!) also that VR Space Channel 5 thing, definetely curious about the possibilities there.   8)
Be like water.

Offline DayOfLavos

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #382 on: May 09, 2017, 12:09:19 am »
Hi, I'm Claire, and I just spent a very long time looking for a good gaming forum, so I hope this one doesn't disappoint. Aside from games, I love animation, music, manga, movies, and drawing/painting. Hope to see all of you around

Offline pcm92

• Total Meseta: 3
« Reply #383 on: May 09, 2017, 12:34:17 am »
Claire? That's my name too. Haha. Welcome to the forums. We could really use members. Thi s place seems so dead nowadays.

Offline Asha

« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2017, 07:03:47 pm »
Hello! My name is Asha and Sega is one of my favorite developers. As you can see, I'm a huge fan of Monster World IV. That game is a 16-bit masterpiece!

I mainly collect and play retro titles but I'm very open to modern gaming as well. My favorite consoles are the Mega Drive/Genesis (the first japanese model is the coolest console I've even seen!), Sega Saturn, SNES, PSP and PS2.

Offline kolbyjames

« Reply #385 on: May 21, 2017, 02:13:03 am »
HI ALL!

I'm Kolby, currently living in Australia. Sega was my youth :) the Saturn is my all time fave console

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #386 on: July 25, 2017, 08:31:38 am »
Hello Asha and Kolby, welcome to our forums!
Please do check out our Discord as well.

Have fun!
SEG4GES

Offline Nominsyt

« Reply #387 on: April 25, 2018, 08:52:02 pm »
Hello, I'm Nominsyt.

I came to this website in the hopes of asking a single question to Sega.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #388 on: May 09, 2018, 04:14:44 pm »
Ask.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #389 on: August 13, 2018, 08:31:22 am »
Hello, I'm Mystic Monkey. I've been here for a few days but yet to properly introduce myself.

I became 30 last January and I still haven't accomplished my lifelong dream of being a great video game developer and producer. When I was little I always imagined myself as one of Sega's "Big Wigs" someday. Such as proposing games, working on said games and be a big-shot game developer.
Kinda makes me wish I was born 10 years earlier, not that I'd imagine it make much difference if I could make games for the Mega Drive.

Right now I'm trying to get into Unity. Actually the main reason I joined was because of my first post I left on The Website of the Dead but if this isn't a place to propose collaboration projects then I won't force it.
Maybe I need to work on my alpha-builds a bit more before my proposals appear more worth while.