Author Topic: SEGA Games You Would Like To See on Steam  (Read 2772 times)

Offline NiGHTSDrEAMS

• Total Meseta: 0
SEGA Games You Would Like To See on Steam
« on: November 21, 2017, 12:16:26 pm »
What games do you think SEGA should add to Steam? Here are some games I would like to see:

- Shenmue 1 & 2
- All the Virtual Fighters
- Fighting Vipers 1 & 2
- Last Bronx
- Skies of Arcadia
- Zombie Revenge
- Dynamite Cop
- Fighters MegaMix
- Rent-A-Hero No. 1
- Clockwork Knight 1 & 2
- Jet Set Radio Future
And last but not least
- Panzer Dragoon 

And it would be cool to see them have that classic system graphic with a slight touch of HD and slightly enhanced game play to make the games more appealing for new gamers but not lose their classic feel.

I know I'm asking for a lot but hey a fan can dream!

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
Re: SEGA Games You Would Like To See on Steam
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 02:03:36 pm »
All of them.

Offline OriginalName

• Total Meseta: 4
Re: SEGA Games You Would Like To See on Steam
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 09:09:23 pm »
Obviously all of them, but Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future, OutRun 2, and the new Virtua Fighter if it ever arrives would be great. Sega put out some of their best games ever on the original Xbox, but emulation for that console is still underdeveloped and their 360 backwards compatibility was never perfect if I'm not mistaken. If I'm being honest, I'm just not really an Xbox person so it's a hassle to haul that thing out of the closet and plug it all back in. Those three are literally in contention for best Sega game ever.

New Virtua Fighter needs no explanation. For me, I don't feel as much need for a lot of the games because I either have them handy or they emulate more easily, but I do think there are some big names and franchises that should be better preserved, many of which you mentioned in the OP.

I think now that Saturn and arcade emulation are getting to the point they are, it's time for games that didn't get their fair chance the first time around like Golden Axe: Revenge of Death Adder, OutRunners, Daytona USA 2, Shining Force III Trilogy, and so on to be getting their due.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:38:46 pm by OriginalName »