Author Topic: Gaming News  (Read 72025 times)

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
Re: Gaming News
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2016, 12:33:20 pm »
I liked Fable 1 and 2 despite Peter's best efforts to over hype and over promise. 3 was awful though.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2016, 12:35:58 pm »
what? no.
It does really feel that way around me. I guess an anecdote doesnt mean anthing, but everyone is selling theirs after all recent news. I dont know if theyre making the right decisions.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2016, 02:34:27 pm »
People are selling their Xboxes because of Fable?
SEG4GES

Offline Tad

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2016, 02:38:36 pm »
Been thinking (yes, I know), does anyone else think Microsoft are up to something?

It's no secret MS seem to be keeping the Xbox division at arms length, but I wonder if they're slowly fading it out to focus on the windows store? I'm sure they'll always be a cheaper "xbox" style console with the store, but with the recent news and now the two closers, I do wonder.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2016, 02:54:40 pm »
Consoles are dead in the water
SEG4GES

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2016, 04:06:54 pm »
Its crazy that they closed down Lionhead yet kept studios like 'Good Science', 'Launchworks' and even 'BigPark' who worked on Kinect casual stuff that no one buys or cares about.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2016, 04:10:09 pm »
Nah. The whole unification with windows 10 thing and console hardware updates. Yeah its pretty silly perhaps. Theyre planning to get rid of their boxes at least. Not sure how people are feeling in general, but yeah around me its not well received

Offline Tad

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2016, 01:26:03 pm »
More changes at Microsoft: http://www.videogamer.com/news/microsoft_studios_site_removes_5_more_studios.html

Just a rumour, but apparently Rare might be taking over the Fable franchise.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 04:16:20 pm by Tad »

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 08:31:33 am »

Its crazy that they closed down Lionhead yet kept studios like 'Good Science', 'Launchworks' and even 'BigPark' who worked on Kinect casual stuff that no one buys or cares about.

Lionhead have done nothing of note for years and even after 3 years in Development Fable Legends was nowhere near ready and still in the Beta stage and given it was a F2P model was doomed to fail anyway  . Given that the main staff that made Fable great had long since left Lionhead (like the Carter brothers) and Lionhead seemed to have little else to offer, I'm amazed they kept going as long as they did .

[/color]Its laughable to thing that people were buying or going to buy a XBox One because of just Fable. Its just cool to bash and jump on the bandwagon like it is with the COD, Sonic or EA bashing People are just being nuts and silly.
Did PC owners get rid of their PC's when the likes of DOOM, Half-Life, Duke Nukem Ect were all heading to consoles , is it time to dump the PC because Dirt is coming to the consoles ?. To me its easy money for MS to port its console games to the PC, given they were developed on the platform in the 1st place (much like SEGA porting DC games to the PC)

Its more a big deal when a so called console exclusive  goes to a rival console , than to a PC .  PC gamers and console gamers are different markets
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Moody

• Total Meseta: 9
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 12:10:40 pm »
TA has been on this website for six years and still doesn't know how the syntax and code work. I think it's fascinating that you can be around this long and still make posts in a huge font for no reason.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2016, 12:19:18 pm »
TA has been on this website for six years and still doesn't know how the syntax and code work. I think it's fascinating that you can be around this long and still make posts in a huge font for no reason.

I'm not the only one who's had issues with formatting on this site .
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Offline Tad

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2016, 03:06:34 pm »
Er...you do know you're the only one having these issues.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2016, 04:01:26 pm »
It's part of his charm
SEG4GES

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2016, 06:04:13 pm »
Yeah the forum freaks out randomly, we are working on getting it upgraded soon enough. But yeah, I wouldn't fault him too much on it.

Offline Team Andromeda

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2016, 07:42:22 am »
Er...you do know you're the only one having these issues.

Er... Try no

http://segabits.com/forums/index.php?topic=3795.75

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is