Author Topic: My Kinect is a Traitor!  (Read 4056 times)

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
My Kinect is a Traitor!
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:43:54 am »
Alright, so i've been playing Fifa 14 for a few weeks now after i got EA Access for $5 a month. Like most people, i created my own player and threw him into a new club(LA Galaxy). Everything started off well, i managed a few games with some goals and assists. Then the issues started, for some reason i kept getting warnings from my coach and manager about my anger issues? I never never had any yellow cards, let alone a red card. They kept telling me to keep calm and quit arguing with the referee's calls. I kept wondering wtf they were talking about. I got another warning asking me if i didn't change my ways i would be kicked off of the club.

So, i finally did some research. It turns out that every time i said "fuck, bullshit, shit" out loud when i was playing, my creepy Kinect was listening in on my conversation. It was registering that i was getting pissed off, so it would come off as arguing with the ref's, etc.. I couldn't believe that my Kinect was picking up on this and almost had me getting thrown out of a club. I mean, who the fuck does my Kinect think it is telling me when i can and can't cuss i my fucking house? Haha.

Either way, i figured out how to disable the damn thing, so now i can say whatever i want.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: My Kinect is a Traitor!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 12:04:04 pm »
Hahaha! I heard about this in the NBA games too where swearing could be counted as a Technical Foul.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 10:08:56 am »
It's a load of crap really, i got zero warning about it too. I had to google it just to figure out that my Kinect was listening in on my conversations..
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »
Since some people are not just educated enough and I am too darg hot um' tired right now to make logic sunse out of anything. Especially since I might be sick and not know it ( new monia ) and I have been working on getting my work on to the web..

This is the kind of thing that starts small and grows bigger and bigger. Nobody cares because it is a videogame. But when your forced to carry around wireless devices and forced to make an LAWFUL/ON RECORD profile. Drones are handing you out tickets via digital waves. Only then you will understand.

Various nations/states/regions depends on tickets to bring revenue into the state. When bigger tickets go down they start to crack down on the smallest laws. It looks great on paper; but it also creates a more tramuatized commoner. Meaning we are creating people who are unable to express themselves in public or even private places.

Same thing with Gameboy Camera. Cool device; great toy. But it was really brainwashing people to use digital cameras that requires batteries to work. I could own a Camera' and not have to power it on. They installed flash with batteries and because too many people do not know how to use a Camera they call it normal to carry batteries. One more dependency that costs money; that is not needed.

That is what I think about the Kinect bs. We are making children ( future people ) accepting not having privacy as a normal thing at all. Dumbing down ideas of law.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:28:18 pm by RegalSin »

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 09:15:29 pm »
hahaha that's pretty funny. I had no idea games did that. That's amazing. I don't play sports games so I'm not exactly sure what a club is. Is it some kind of online community or is it just a term used in the game to add to the realism?

Also, RegalSin. I know you have issues with women for some reason, you are free to your opinion, but... please stop talking about women as if they aren't equal to men. Men and Women are equal in the eyes of SEGAbits, and having that kind of talk on the forum isn't very friendly and won't be permitted on our website. Consider this a friendly warning to stop talking about women in a mean way. I know Barry has given you a warning for this in the past. So if I was Barry you'd probably have another warning right now, but he is on vacation right now. Lucky you. He is always telling me I'm way too nice and lenient.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:21:11 pm by Will »

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 09:36:22 pm »
Regalsin, I'm not even sure what to make of you. I don't think anyone even understands what you're saying, can you at least try to keep on topic?
Made by SEGA