Author Topic: Sonic Adventure 3 domains mysteriously bought  (Read 12644 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: Sonic Adventure 3 domains mysteriously bought
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 11:55:14 am »
but isnt this exactly what the current stories are?  The adventure series plots are better known for their melodrama if anything.  Sonic 06 had practically the exact same style of story telling and I don't think we need to see anything close to that ever again.

I meant epic world destruction kind of story. With all that 90s action flick cheesiness.

And Sonic 06 was nothing like that. Adventure games did not have furry-human lovin'. Did not have complicated time travel. Did not have Sonic dying and being resurrected by a kiss.
And Sonic 06 didn't have the urban feel, nor Chaos. They tried to make Robotnik realistic for fucks sake.

We understand you don't like the Adventure series that much. But I fail to see the link between those games and Sonic 06. They have more in common with Unleash than anything.
SEG4GES

Offline Radrappy

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 03:43:43 am »

I meant epic world destruction kind of story. With all that 90s action flick cheesiness.

Sonic 06 was nothing like that.

waht.  Besides, after a city destroying monster, then a genetic experimentation story, time travel was the next logical step. 

We understand you don't like the Adventure series that much. But I fail to see the link between those games and Sonic 06. They have more in common with Unleash than anything.

ah. the royal "we".  Anyway, I think you have stated very clearly that this is your favorite sonic game so I'm not going to shit on it further.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 02:37:01 pm »
Do not be condescending with me dude.

As far as I intended, I was not being aggressive or attacking you at all.

What I meant was that Sonic 06 effectively had nothing in common with the Adventure series besides being a 3D Sonic game. They moved away from the Adventure style completely. A Sonic Adventure 3 would be nothing like 06.

And I can admit SA2's flaws besides being my fav game. The cheesy soundtrack pisses off some people, some stages are boring and the camera is a piece of work sometimes.

Also, I said "we" because you've been replying to everyone systematically for the past page and half or something.

There will never be a perfect Sonic game because Sonic Team can't please everyone, but we should be celebrating what we enjoy most about each Sonic game, and stop trying to figure out which one has the biggest share of shit. We aren't Nintenfags.

SEG4GES

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 03:10:44 pm »
I wouldn't say I'm tired of the Adventure series since there are only 2 games out, and SA2 is my fav Sonic game.

I meant the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 03:34:46 pm »
I meant the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
ouch xD
SEG4GES

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 09:56:26 pm »
This may sound strange coming from me, but Because of my great love for sonic adventure 1(or at least 60% oof that game being sonic,tails, amy and e102 gamma) a sonic adventure 3 even excites me. But the chances they will take inspiration from sa1 instead of 2 seems likely. So that is where my excitement stops. It's too bad sonic has never been consistent after sa1 otherwise things would have been much simpler
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:59:21 pm by CrazyTails »

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2012, 03:34:53 am »
Am I the only person who liked big's levels in sonic adventure 1?

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2012, 05:56:20 am »
I hope its true , Because Sonic Adv was a master piece of a game and the best Sonic game (and well best 3D platform) game I have ever played
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2012, 07:30:31 am »
I hope its true , Because Sonic Adv was a master piece of a game and the best Sonic game (and well best 3D platform) game I have ever played

I think this is one of the coolest levels in any modern Sonic game, a great mix of speed and platforming and even some early 2D/3D perspective changing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJ3arrCA6k

That said I probably wouldn't like a return to Sonic Adventure I think it would be very hard to pull it off.
Made by SEGA

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2012, 07:32:06 am »
Sky Deck was awesome. I remember being all intense playing that level when I was a kid.
SEG4GES

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2012, 02:11:51 pm »
Sky Deck was awesome. I remember being all intense playing that level when I was a kid.

Sky Deck was awesome , but I loved these 2 stages as well

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssbknPnN1d4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR86QgC3eiE[/youtube]

And oh man was Sonic Adv soundtrack just SEGA at its best
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 04:54:23 am by Team Andromeda »
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure