Author Topic: So, what exactly is Yakuza 3?  (Read 16499 times)

Offline Monkeroony

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: So, what exactly is Yakuza 3?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 12:27:02 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
Mostly everything has been said.
But I would like to add that it's SOMETHING NO SEGA FAN SHOULD MISS!

So make sure you pick it up! ALL OF YOU!

okay okay I promise.

(plus it's my birthday the weekend before so I have no excuse)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline east of eastside

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 06:32:28 pm »
Yes, pick this game up.  Let it sink in too, don't just play it 5 minutes and go "oh, it's boring, I don't get it" like the freakin nerd that works at Gamestop describes Shenmue.

Speaking of Shenmue...

If you are a Shenmue fan than this purchase is absolutely obligatory.  Without getting into a long explanation, I'm convinced the success of the Yakuza series will be a key factor in the decision to bring back Shenmue.

If you want the Tree buy the Dragon.

Repeat after me..

If you want the Tree..

buy the Dragon..

there, that's good.

This is my number one series in all of gaming.  Atmosphere, fighting, characters, story love it all. Played the last game 50 freakin hours plus.

Bayonetta, Yakuza 3 US/EU, Afterburner Climax, SASR, Sonic 4.  Sega is showing us their love.. show them your love back.. with your wallets.  We support them now and great things will come of this.

If you can't be bothered to support these awesome efforts, don't ever complain when whatever your beloved classic Sega franchise you are holding out for doesn't come back and just stop being a Sega fan now. Go buy a Wii and keep failing your life.

Show Yakuza love and pick up a custom banner here:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=313960

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 06:38:09 pm »
Aww yeah Eastie Boy is back.  :afroman:

Bit harsh on the Wii though dude, console has some excellent games.
I agree that all PS3 owners should support Yakuza 3 though.

I'm currently playing through Yakuza 2, really good so far, but I do find myself missing all the abilities I had from the last game.  :cry:

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 09:53:30 pm »
Quote from: "east of eastside"
Yes, pick this game up.  Let it sink in too, don't just play it 5 minutes and go "oh, it's boring, I don't get it" like the freakin nerd that works at Gamestop describes Shenmue.

Speaking of Shenmue...

If you are a Shenmue fan than this purchase is absolutely obligatory.  Without getting into a long explanation, I'm convinced the success of the Yakuza series will be a key factor in the decision to bring back Shenmue.

If you want the Tree buy the Dragon.

Repeat after me..

If you want the Tree..

buy the Dragon..

there, that's good.

This is my number one series in all of gaming.  Atmosphere, fighting, characters, story love it all. Played the last game 50 freakin hours plus.

Bayonetta, Yakuza 3 US/EU, Afterburner Climax, SASR, Sonic 4.  Sega is showing us their love.. show them your love back.. with your wallets.  We support them now and great things will come of this.

If you can't be bothered to support these awesome efforts, don't ever complain when whatever your beloved classic Sega franchise you are holding out for doesn't come back and just stop being a Sega fan now. Go buy a Wii and keep failing your life.

Go work this magic on City Hunter where ever that fool has gone... He needs this kind of post slapped across his silly hater face.
Made by SEGA

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 11:17:25 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
Go work this magic on City Hunter where ever that fool has gone... He needs this kind of post slapped across his silly hater face.

Sega shud buy me a ps3 and a hdtv if they want me to play yakoozer.