Author Topic: 16-Bit Blast Processing Heroes - Ecco, Vectorman, Ristar, Kid Chameleon, etc  (Read 151090 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Blast Processing Heroes - Ecco, Vectorman, Ristar, Kid Chameleon, etc
« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2022, 07:32:10 am »
It's sequel.
The gameplay has changed though from VS Figting to beat 'em ups.
Unlike the prequel, this one is kinda fun to play.

Even if it has sequel it'd be hard sell if they still kept the outdated gameplay.
They should change it like Shaq Fu Reborn.

If you made a sequel to Night Trap, how would you go about it?

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2022, 08:15:41 pm »
If you made a sequel to Night Trap, how would you go about it?

Like Judgment probably.
But more mystery solving (related to augers) and less fighting.
The detective probably is a woman too to add fan service scene to the game.
Or may be friends / clients of the detective could serve the role.

Offline Berto

Bonanza Bros Look-alike "Spy Bros." (Pipi & Bibi’s DX) is Coming To Switch and PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NRn1mkNAE

Pipi & Bibi’s (also known as Whoopee in Japan) is an arcade video game developed and published by TOAPLAN in 1991.
This game did not reach the fame of other TOAPLAN creations (such as Truxton, Zero Wing, or Snow Bros.), probably because of its erotic motifs, which caused many arcades to refuse to buy and exhibit this game in their shops.
This remaster is being directed by Pablo Navarro, CEO and programmer at RAWRLAB Games.
It will include many improvements over the original game to make it more fun for fans of the original who want to relive their memories, and for those looking to try out this classic game first-hand.

Article : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/08/erotic-arcade-game-from-the-90s-is-about-to-raise-pulses-on-switch

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #423 on: August 02, 2022, 09:41:15 am »
Like Judgment probably.
But more mystery solving (related to augers) and less fighting.
The detective probably is a woman too to add fan service scene to the game.
Or may be friends / clients of the detective could serve the role.

If I made a Night Trap sequel, I'll probably make it similar to Five Nights At Freddy's but with active content but like Night Trap you're surveilling an on going story. Doesn't have to be about a girls slumber party, there can be three levels, an apartment, an office building and the old Martin House. The player must protect the inhabitants from mysterious ninja-like assailants  with strange blood-draining tools all the while you learn of a conspiracy involving vampires and augers.

Offline Berto

« Reply #424 on: August 02, 2022, 08:27:38 pm »
If I made a Night Trap sequel, I'll probably make it similar to Five Nights At Freddy's but with active content but like Night Trap you're surveilling an on going story. Doesn't have to be about a girls slumber party, there can be three levels, an apartment, an office building and the old Martin House. The player must protect the inhabitants from mysterious ninja-like assailants  with strange blood-draining tools all the while you learn of a conspiracy involving vampires and augers.

Five Nights at Freddy-like sounded cool too.
Sometimes I wonder.
For some people who had played it, which one is memorable aspect of this game : the girls slumber party thing or augers thing?
The former's probably for those who hadn't played it but what about for those who had played it?

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #425 on: August 03, 2022, 06:25:46 pm »
Five Nights at Freddy-like sounded cool too.
Sometimes I wonder.
For some people who had played it, which one is memorable aspect of this game : the girls slumber party thing or augers thing?
The former's probably for those who hadn't played it but what about for those who had played it?
I've only seen play through on it on YouTube but I'd have to say it's the slumber party. I mean, how many people even know those intruders are called augers or even bother to pay attention to the story to learn about what's going on? Which to be fair I can't blame them given a bunch of augers intrude the house while the girls sing the titular theme.

Offline Berto

« Reply #426 on: August 03, 2022, 08:10:03 pm »
I've only seen play through on it on YouTube but I'd have to say it's the slumber party. I mean, how many people even know those intruders are called augers or even bother to pay attention to the story to learn about what's going on? Which to be fair I can't blame them given a bunch of augers intrude the house while the girls sing the titular theme.

Somehow it's like the gay test meme.

"If you notice the augers first, then I had a bad news for you."

Offline Berto

Street Smart (Genesis) - Indonesian Translation Patch

Translation Description :
This patch contains the Indonesian translation of Street Smart.
NOTE: The post-fight screen texts are left untranslated.

Download the patch here : https://www.romhacking.net/translations/6615/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #428 on: August 04, 2022, 11:46:23 am »
Somehow it's like the gay test meme.

"If you notice the augers first, then I had a bad news for you."

Well I pass all the test, but still care for context when scanty clad girls are presented to me. So I guess that makes me somewhat bi? I dunno.
Street Smart (Genesis) - Indonesian Translation Patch

Download the patch here : https://www.romhacking.net/translations/6615/

What's Street Smarts?

Offline Berto

« Reply #429 on: August 04, 2022, 10:12:00 pm »
Well I pass all the test, but still care for context when scanty clad girls are presented to me. So I guess that makes me somewhat bi? I dunno.

They say everybody could be bi if they met the right person.
It's just human's lives are too short to find one or to commit to one person so they'll never find out whether it's true or not.

What's Street Smarts?

It's one of the early arcade VS fighting game, long before Street Fighter II came and redefined the genre.
Genesis version is a port from the arcade version.
The characters are at least smart enough to impress the girls with their fighting.
There's always new girl came to him after the fight ended and in the end he kinda date all of them.

Offline Berto

Best short SEGA games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orlu28QWxaY

Do you ever find that you don’t have enough time for gaming anymore?
Has your attention span seen better days?
Or do you just simply prefer brief games for some short and sweet video game sessions?

We got you!
Here are some SEGA games that you can enjoy in short bursts, so you can have time for other things in life… or maybe even more games!

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=SEGA

Offline Berto

Sonic speeds his way into a frozen yogurt flavor with new collaboration

Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt and SEGA have partnered to launch a new summer flavor: Sonic’s Vegan Blue Raspberry Sorbet. 
This new flavor will be in all Menchie’s locations throughout the month of August.
Fans can also scan the Menchie’s app throughout the month of August for a chance to win a SEGA Mini Genesis game console and three Sonic games.

Article : https://www.licenseglobal.com/food-beverage/sonic-the-hedgehog-and-menchie-s-partner-to-launch-sonic-blue-flavor

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2022, 07:42:36 am »
They say everybody could be bi if they met the right person.
It's just human's lives are too short to find one or to commit to one person so they'll never find out whether it's true or not.
I find that it's not about how short your life is but how it is structured. For example I find my life a bit too vanilla and my mindset keeps me bounded to it, as in concern over consequences and family expectations over trying to be more experimental and adventurous.
It's one of the early arcade VS fighting game, long before Street Fighter II came and redefined the genre.
Genesis version is a port from the arcade version.
The characters are at least smart enough to impress the girls with their fighting.
There's always new girl came to him after the fight ended and in the end he kinda date all of them.

Is it made by Sega? Pioneering yet little to no credit again?

Offline Berto

« Reply #433 on: August 07, 2022, 03:53:36 am »
I find that it's not about how short your life is but how it is structured. For example I find my life a bit too vanilla and my mindset keeps me bounded to it, as in concern over consequences and family expectations over trying to be more experimental and adventurous.

Well, that's a factor too. Culture and environment too.

Is it made by Sega? Pioneering yet little to no credit again?

Ah no. This one is made by SNK, who would be later known with Fatal Fury and King of Fighter series.

SEGA's still the pioneer though.
Their "Heavyweight Champ" (1976) was the first VS fighting game ever made.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #434 on: August 07, 2022, 09:06:18 am »

Well, that's a factor too. Culture and environment too.
Yeah, I would get out my comfort zone more but it's not that I am afraid, but what my family may think of me.
Ah no. This one is made by SNK, who would be later known with Fatal Fury and King of Fighter series.

SEGA's still the pioneer though.
Their "Heavyweight Champ" (1976) was the first VS fighting game ever made.

Ah, good on 'em.