Author Topic: RIP: Ultimate Warrior  (Read 3243 times)

Offline cube_b3

• Total Meseta: 3
RIP: Ultimate Warrior
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:00:43 pm »
When I first read the news the first thought that went through my mind was that it is a sick April fools joke. While typing this I am still wishing that it was but this tragedy took place on 8th April.

After I had time to process, I wanted to cry, I still do but I can't cry at will.

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own.

Every man's heart one day beats its final beat.
His lungs breathe their final breath.

And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized; By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever.

You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend makers of Ultimate Warrior.

In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well.

I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"

James "Warrior" Hellwig died on Tuesday, 8th April 2014, less than 24 hours after making this speech. He was walking with his wife outside their hotel in Arizona when he collapsed.

Growing up Warrior was not just the most exciting thing on TV, or the best wrestler. He was the first Super Hero I ever saw. His entrance music and race towards the ring was unforgettable. He retired from wrestling in 1998 and disappeared for many years.

I was able to rediscover him a few years back when he started a YouTube channel, where he showcased his Art work, motivational speeches and a hilarious reality show where he tried to intimidate Rock Stars into living a disciplined life via the power of exercise and physical discipline.

Rest in Peace Warrior,
I wish you were still here,
I wanted to meet you.
I will miss you.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:05:29 pm by cube_b3 »

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
Re: RIP: Ultimate Warrior
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:25:53 pm »
Such sad news. Grew up watching em. R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline RegalSin

• Banned
Re: RIP: Ultimate Warrior
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 07:49:22 am »
I wonder how come Hollywood Hulk is still alive, and he did drugs? He works out everyday, all natural he says.

Sounds like he knew he was going to go.....maybe he had cancer, or something?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 08:03:50 am by RegalSin »