Author Topic: Party Like It's 09.09.99! Happy Dreamcast Day!!  (Read 2013 times)

Offline SEGA60TH

• Total Meseta: 0
Party Like It's 09.09.99! Happy Dreamcast Day!!
« on: September 09, 2020, 07:31:53 am »

You heard it right! My in the USA I stand before you get your VMUs out and Seaman game and mic and celebrate Sega’s little white box Dreamcast turns 21 today it’s old enough to drink now and breaking any laws! And owners make sure your Dreamcast console is drinking responsibly!! (Laser cleaner) to everyone else I hope you all are fine and safe in these crazy times. Today this year going to celebrate Dreamcast Day on my monster rig PC what games you are playing on this great day. 

I’m Playing:

Shenmue I & II
SONIC Adventure 1 and 2
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst
Street Fighter III (street fighter collection)
Quake III Arena
Unreal Tournament

looking to instagib the hell out of the ones I’m against.

Guys I know we all can’t agree with everyone no matter how amazing it sounds.

But have an idea for a yearly board only on 9.9.99 blend that in with the JPN ‘98 launch. But the idea is we all tell stories celebrate this sweet nostalgia. Talk about the first Online game you played.

Dialup or Broadband adapter. Or a man who meets his future wife in a online bout vice versus. I’m amazing with photoshop already created a graphic I’m not at home. And didn’t have time to send to myself. I’d love this idea even though it’ll show up on September and close first week of October. I’m going to be 36 next month (October 11th) I was 14 going on 15. Good times, the gaming would should declare a celebration for DCD (DreamCast Day) curious style the moment if anyone has a little time free time that is, and wonder what Dreamcast games you plan on playing even if you don’t own a D.C. but own a PC AND play the games that way, but if anyone doesn’t want to participate and just want to play other games that never came out!

Take Care
Be Cool
Stay Safe

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Party Like It's 09.09.99! Happy Dreamcast Day!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:52:31 pm »
Internet is still considered a luxury in my country when Dreamcast's released, so sadly I never experienced online gaming on dreamcast era.
Thankfully Chuchu Rocket is still fun to play even if it's offline.