Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 431067 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Latest reveal from Sonic's comic added a major twist that changed everything about the iconic villain

The fact that Starline specified that this super-fast wi-fi was for playing multiplayer games implied that Eggman likes playing with other people.
He probably likes to annihilate them in-game and feel superior to everyone, sure, but that doesn't change the fact that he enjoyed playing with real players.
As such, it confirmed a part of him doesn't want to conquer the whole world and never will.

Article : https://www.cbr.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-reveal-changer-eggman-forever/

Offline Berto

SEGA has Announced Project Sonic '22

Project Sonic ‘22 Now in Motion! 

2022 will see not only the release of the new title Sonic Frontiers, but also the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie and much more!
Be sure not to take your eyes off Sonic the Hedgehog in the months to come! 

The key visual of Project Sonic ‘22 shows a Sonic Gold Ring as a portal to a new world.
Don’t forget to download the wallpaper featuring the key visual for your PC and smartphone! 

#Sonic #sega #ProjectSonic22

Link : https://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/topics/information/20220121_002804/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 02:37:48 am by Berto »

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Latest reveal from Sonic's comic added a major twist that changed everything about the iconic villain

Article : https://www.cbr.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-reveal-changer-eggman-forever/
I don't get it. I mean sure Dr. Eggman being revealed as a gamer I can get, just don't get why that means he doesn't want to conquer the world deep down.If he conquers the world I imagine he will still allow his subjects a degree of freedom as long as they're loyal and devoted to him. Or the very least if robotomy treatment is mandatory for all then even as robots they're still allowed some degree of their own time to play and have fun or else what's the point in all those amusement parks that Dr. Eggman likes to set up?
SEGA has Announced Project Sonic '22

Link : https://sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/topics/information/20220121_002804/
Is Project Sonic '22 another upcomming game for 2022 other than Sonic Frontier or is Sonic '22 is Sonic Frontier? Eitherway it looks like the use of large rings to travel to far off places is becoming canon, something that was only established in the movies.

Offline Berto

I don't get it. I mean sure Dr. Eggman being revealed as a gamer I can get, just don't get why that means he doesn't want to conquer the world deep down.If he conquers the world I imagine he will still allow his subjects a degree of freedom as long as they're loyal and devoted to him. Or the very least if robotomy treatment is mandatory for all then even as robots they're still allowed some degree of their own time to play and have fun or else what's the point in all those amusement parks that Dr. Eggman likes to set up?

Starline realizes that deep down Eggman just wanted to play games with Sonic all the time. His games of course.
That's why he upsets when Starline tried to kill Sonic just by try blowing him up from afar.
That's why he only imprisoned Sonic for 6 months in Sonic Forces when he easily could kill him anytime.

Is Project Sonic '22 another upcomming game for 2022 other than Sonic Frontier or is Sonic '22 is Sonic Frontier? Eitherway it looks like the use of large rings to travel to far off places is becoming canon, something that was only established in the movies.

No, it's a project series for Year 2022 with Sonic Frontier, Sonic Prime, and Sonic Movie 2 being parts of it, to attract partners for toys, merchandises, and sponsorships.
The first project is releasing offline version of Sonic at Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (mobile).
Funny thing is that they didn't mention Sonic Origin at all.

Offline Berto

Sonic Forces - Update 4.1 (Balance changes and fixes)

Hey everyone. Sonic Forces Mobile has been updated, please check your App Store.

Here are the latest balance changes and fixes for update 4.1:

- A Lucky Wolf joins the character roster!
- Decreased size of Reality Warp
- Deadly Replica appears in front of fewer targets.
- Reduced Phantom Damage debuff duration gain per level
✅ Notch support added for iPhone 13 (mini/pro/pro max)
✅ Fix for haptic effect when destroying Badniks (iOS only)
✅ Fixed an issue where hitting a badnik while under Infinite's debuff wouldn't cancel the effect
- Party Match ends - Thanks for the games!

Source : https://www.facebook.com/SEGAHARDlight/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:30:00 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

Sonic Dash - Lunar Blaze is Now Playable

Lunar Blaze joins Sonic Dash!
Collect all four lucky items on track every day to unlock the fiery princess!

Source : https://discord.com/invite/segahardlight

Offline Mystic Monkey

Starline realizes that deep down Eggman just wanted to play games with Sonic all the time. His games of course.
That's why he upsets when Starline tried to kill Sonic just by try blowing him up from afar.
That's why he only imprisoned Sonic for 6 months in Sonic Forces when he easily could kill him anytime.
It is likely Dr. Eggman has some sort of Joker-like facination on Sonic that prevents him from being efficient at his objectives.
No, it's a project series for Year 2022 with Sonic Frontier, Sonic Prime, and Sonic Movie 2 being parts of it, to attract partners for toys, merchandises, and sponsorships.
The first project is releasing offline version of Sonic at Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (mobile).
Funny thing is that they didn't mention Sonic Origin at all.
Aaah so Project Sonic 2022 refers to the entirety of Sonic's marketing plan throughout 2022. That's good. As I said on SNN if Sonic Team ever decides to remake the Sonic Adventure games, especially with Dreamcast-era voice actors reprising roles, then they'll need production plans to cover development of the games, contracts of voice actors and the extention of work and time they have with Sonic Team as well as marketing and promotion. Especially if a remake of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 may lead to Sonic Adventure 3.

Offline Berto

It is likely Dr. Eggman has some sort of Joker-like facination on Sonic that prevents him from being efficient at his objectives.

My thought is like that too. The difference is Joker being too unpredictable.

Aaah so Project Sonic 2022 refers to the entirety of Sonic's marketing plan throughout 2022. That's good. As I said on SNN if Sonic Team ever decides to remake the Sonic Adventure games, especially with Dreamcast-era voice actors reprising roles, then they'll need production plans to cover development of the games, contracts of voice actors and the extention of work and time they have with Sonic Team as well as marketing and promotion. Especially if a remake of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 may lead to Sonic Adventure 3.

May be SEGA treats Sonic Frontiers as Sonic Adventure 3, who knows.

Offline Mystic Monkey

My thought is like that too. The difference is Joker being too unpredictable.
Heh only it's Sonic who is unpredictable and Eggman with the gadgets and moral code.
May be SEGA treats Sonic Frontiers as Sonic Adventure 3, who knows.
It will only officially be "Sonic Adventure 3" if it has chao gardens.

Offline Berto

Heh only it's Sonic who is unpredictable and Eggman with the gadgets and moral code.

Indeed. Even sometimes Tails got annoyed on how unpredictable Sonic was.

It will only officially be "Sonic Adventure 3" if it has chao gardens.

I pray that it'll happen. Still leaks saying that it won't have any and SEGA's plan was for Chao related game for mobile instead.

Offline Berto

Sonic Forces - Lucky Whisper is Now Available

Time to shine bright with brand new special, Lucky Whisper in Soldier of Fortune!
As usual, there will be FREE gifts of special cards throughout the event, as well as extra Gold Rings from event rewards.
GLHF everyone!

Source : https://discord.com/invite/segahardlight

Offline Mystic Monkey

I pray that it'll happen. Still leaks saying that it won't have any and SEGA's plan was for Chao related game for mobile instead.
Things like Chao Gardens in Sonic Frontier or Sonic Adventure 3 or "Chao Adventure 3" I can see how it can work if done right.

I talked about it here and here.

Offline Berto

Things like Chao Gardens in Sonic Frontier or Sonic Adventure 3 or "Chao Adventure 3" I can see how it can work if done right.

I talked about it here and here.

Reading your blog post made me remember Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.
So many SEGA games sitting in Japan,
so if they could rebrand Puyo Puyo into Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine back then,
I'm sure they could rebrand Mushiking, Love and Berry and Dinosaur King into Chao's related game too if Sega wanted.

Offline Berto

Sonic Dash - Lunar New Year 2022 Event🏮: Lunar Blaze Gameplay Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MpF99cMuPo

Offline Berto

Sonic Forces - Soldier of Fortune 🧧: Lucky Whisper Gameplay Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICGzpoPd6g